Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 6

Sharyn

I was breaking my own gun this match. I broke Donn's Edges (yes, both o them) at the SC State Match. I need to get a couple more and keep them in rotation.

Thanks for the great Videos Sharyn! Did we net out even on the betting this time?

Jack, I was sooo impressed by your son's shooting!!! I just had to get him in there! Great job coaching/training!!!

Did we net out even on the betting this time?

I didn't have any mikes this match... and I miscalculated, my 69 was actually 71... but yours was 76. So, we're even. :D Next, we should bet on D's. With the new scoring software, it makes it easy to tally.

GlockSpeed31, it was great to meet you too! Thank you for the compliments. I must admit, your stage frustrated me... I couldn't bear giving up a decent stage plan because of my HEIGHT!!! :lol: And, I don't like that my crappy run made the video montage... it happened to be the least crappiest of the runs I caught on tape. :lol:

Sharyn,

I'm just proud of you for NOT shooting my wall. It was getting pretty bad, about every 3rd shooter, we would have to do a re-shoot due to a bullet going through and knocking a plate off. We only had 6 squads Sunday come through, but with all of the re-shoots, it was like 3 extra squads coming through. I applaude you for stepping forward, not backwards to shoot through the star port.

Thanks again and looking forward to your next batch of videos from your next match. You need to post your schedule of matches so we can tune in to the coverage. :D

GlockSpeed31, it was great to meet you too! Thank you for the compliments. I must admit, your stage frustrated me... I couldn't bear giving up a decent stage plan because of my HEIGHT!!! :lol: And, I don't like that my crappy run made the video montage... it happened to be the least crappiest of the runs I caught on tape. :lol:

Sharyn,

I'm just proud of you for NOT shooting my wall. It was getting pretty bad, about every 3rd shooter, we would have to do a re-shoot due to a bullet going through and knocking a plate off. We only had 6 squads Sunday come through, but with all of the re-shoots, it was like 3 extra squads coming through. I applaude you for stepping forward, not backwards to shoot through the star port.

Well Michael, I certainly hope you LEARNED YOUR LESSON on making the PORT toooooo high!!!! Remember, what seperates us from other mammals is the ability to LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES! :P Dang, the diagram had it listed as a 11 rnd stage NOT 34!! But I will tell you it was MUCH more enjoyable than stage 7 :angry:

Randal

Edited by DrawandDuck

Well Michael, I certainly hope you LEARNED YOUR LESSON on making the PORT toooooo high!!!! Remember, what seperates us from other mammals is the ability to LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES! :P Dang, the diagram had it listed as a 11 rnd stage NOT 34!! But I will tell you it was MUCH more enjoyable than stage 7 :angry:

Randal

I can't let Michael take the heat for this one.

2 years ago we were building that wall for "Star Struck" (Area 6 2005), and our construstion wunder-kid asked me how high to cut the port. I stood in front of the wall, did a mock draw and stuck my finger against the wall. "I like it right here!" :lol:

I'm 6'2". ;)

The local LE once explained to me that " POSSESSION IS 9/10th of the LAW!" I'm still gonna blame Mike........

Well, I am going to pass the buck over to my CRO Phillip Myers. He was in charge of the Wall, I was in charge of score sheets & the targets. So there! :P

I wish I would have recorded a glimpse of the pile of mags on the ground. :lol:

I met a whole lot of people who came up to me, introduced themselves, and told me they appreciated the videos. Thank you so much! Your comments mean a lot to me. It was really awesome to meet so many of you! :D

Bwana Six-Gun, thanks! Nemo made the final cut of this montage... great run, Nemo!

DHTampa I think Charles was breaking someone elses at this match. Wish you could have shot with us too. You'll have to get in on the recent betting that's ensued. :D

Here's the video montage for Area 6. I tried to get a variety of shooters, all of whom are forum members or family members of members.

Area 6 Championship

As usual great videos Sharyn. I hope everyone appreciates all your hard work.

Nemo, now that you are a "star" <_< will you be giving out autographs at Tulsa? :D

Looked good shucking those moons and making that wheel spin. That youngster of yours is no slouch either. He looks like he is a quick little grasshopper. Guess he got his genes from his mother. :P

Nemo, now that you are a "star" <_< will you be giving out autographs at Tulsa? :D

Looked good shucking those moons and making that wheel spin. That youngster of yours is no slouch either. He looks like he is a quick little grasshopper. Guess he got his genes from his mother. :P

Sure thing, Bwana! But don't be waiting outside my hotel room door, you'll be removed by security. :D You'll have to ask Jack Suber the name they gave Francisco in our squad. He's a speedy lil' guy, definitely not inherited from daddy's side of the gene pool.

B)

You'll have to ask Jack Suber the name they gave Francisco in our squad. He's a speedy lil' guy, definitely not inherited from daddy's side of the gene pool.

B)

Francisco is now called "Scrat" after the character in Ice Age. Francisco was zipping all over the place. He looked like a squirrel in the road. I wish had that speed.post-950-1178630788.jpg

Jack "165" Suber

Jack "165" Suber

I do believe that should read "Jack 165.0 Suber". :blink:

165.0 Jack, unbelievable!

How about John "180.01º" Golson? <_<

Sorry, John... cheap shot, I know.

Jack "165" Suber

You deserve a trophy or something for that brother. Trust me ;)

Next time, stop playing it safe and live on the edge :lol:

Jack "165" Suber

You deserve a trophy or something for that brother. Trust me ;)

Next time, stop playing it safe and live on the edge :lol:

I dunno. Not sure if I can handle that kind of excitement during a match...Pucker factor was about 100% after the first shot went over the chrono....

Edited by Jack Suber