Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nooooooo, I live a couple hours from there, in the Rockies.....it is the highest area in the North American Contintent, second only to Mt. Mckinley.

Hmmm--- Max round count on a stage 26. One required reload on the classifier,

shoot everything else with one big stick mag. Cool. ;)

Drop turners in stages 5 and 17, and the clamshells on 10---visible at rest?

Stage 16, "Dark Palace", is it a dark house (flashlight required) stage? Maybe the

better question is--Is there a dark house stage in the match?

Troy?

Better go back and look at stage 9 "Blockheads". If you are shooting a 9mm with a Bevenized big stick, you may be able to make it...

Better go back and look at stage 9 "Blockheads". If you are shooting a 9mm with a Bevenized big stick, you may be able to make it...

I was trying to not look at Stage 9 at all! I'm actually running a Glock, so Beven probably

can't help me. I've got a Novak 30 rd mag around here somewhere. Might be time to

dig it out and see if it works, or get back to that cut down G18 mag project that's

been waiting for me to get some more "roundtoits" :)

thanks for the one stage with all the head shots, troy.

you are a sadist!;)

Just one ??? ;) I count two... ;)

If you are shooting a 9mm with a Bevenized big stick, you may be able to make it...

Risky risky... I can get 30 in the gun shooting SuperComp... Not so certain I think that's a great thing to plan on, though... certainly could be done, though....

Drop turners in stages 5 and 17, and the clamshells on 10---visible at rest?

Stage 16, "Dark Palace", is it a dark house (flashlight required) stage? Maybe the

better question is--Is there a dark house stage in the match?

Troy?

Stage 9 is 30 rounds all head shots so that might stretch your big stick.

Drop turners are usually disappearing but I would think that the upper A zone will be available on the clamshells.

Leave your flashlight in the car, daylight is about 5:30AM & sunset will be about 10:00PM, what you see are walls.

[Drop turners are usually disappearing but I would think that the upper A zone will be available on the clamshells.

Leave your flashlight in the car, daylight is about 5:30AM & sunset will be about 10:00PM, what you see are walls.

I've modified several of the drop turners that we use so they stop exposed---that way

they incur FTE and miss penalties.

Thought that maybe you guys dug out the walls for the Submarine prop from 2005

and built a "dark house" stage. June 21 is the Summer Solstice, so they days are

indeed going to be long.

See ya in June!

Thought that maybe you guys dug out the walls for the Submarine prop from 2005

and built a "dark house" stage. June 21 is the Summer Solstice, so they days are

indeed going to be long.

See ya in June!

I don't think we will have time to put the roof back on the submarine, that stage took almost a half day by itself. This time we are going to be building 18 stages in a half day less than the 12 for the area match. A lot will depend on how much of a slave driver Troy is & how long the weekend days will be. Yes Mastah Troy.

I should hit town around Noon on Monday LeRoy and I'll be out to help with setup shortly after I arrive.

But, like has been pointed out...we have lots of daylight to burn. :) At least setup won't be finished in the dark...in theory. They do call him "McMeanus" afterall. :wacko:

So what's up with stage 1? It looks to me like there are tunnels to crawl through with a fault line at the mouth of the tunnel--so that you can't get out and it also looks like you couldn't see the targets from there?