Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texans Help Moving Back To Texas

Azone41

The title says it all. I am moving to San Antoino in Oct of this year and want to know where and when the local matches are. Different clubs, membership cost, match fees and all that. It looks like I will be building in the southwest side of the city around loop 1604. Im looking forward to getting back to my home state.

:D Welcome home :D Lots of great matches , that is the far side of town form my club / & range that I shoot at but ( Rivercityshooters.com has Idpa and Ipsc matches.

they have good stages ? forth sunday of the month USPSA nice bunch of hard working guys.

the north side of town has a very well ran range called Cedar Ridge cedarridgerange.com

the owner makes Every public shooter to the range pass a verbal test about safety bfore he lets them on the range.

two steel club shoot including my club =www.asscsa.com = ,and a uspsa and a Idpa and cowboy action

I have Sportsman't Team Challenge matches / practice too.

and You can share a ride to some of the matches held by the Austin & past shoots

Some very good shooters in the area to test your skill and help you get better.

Jamie ;)

• 1 month later...

look at www.rivercityshooters.com

The title says it all. I am moving to San Antoino in Oct of this year and want to know where and when the local matches are. Different clubs, membership cost, match fees and all that. It looks like I will be building in the southwest side of the city around loop 1604. Im looking forward to getting back to my home state.

I flew to San Antonio a couple of years ago for the Fiesta Regionals. I had a great time shooting at the River City Shooters Club. Even though it is God Dang hot down there, I really like Texas!!! The only problem was the Taco Cabana.