Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ordered A Limited .40 From Henning's !

CAB33

The confidence of buying a gun from someone that knows everything about them is

comforting. I don't have to worry about guessing what this and what that... I just ask

and get the answer from Henning that comes from the knowledge of shooting the gun.

I'll post some detailed pictures of the gun here when it arrives.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Nice pictures, did you not like the aluminum grips? What load are you using?

I need to put up pictures of mine I did some slide lightening and contoured the grips up.

Mine didn't come with Alum. grips.

zero 180gr JHP

4.5 grains TightGroup

1.18 OAL

Nice pictures, did you not like the aluminum grips? What load are you using?

I need to put up pictures of mine I did some slide lightening and contoured the grips up.

Mine didn't come with Alum. grips.

zero 180gr JHP

4.5 grains TightGroup

1.18 OAL

I am running the same as Henning - 1.175OAL - 4.6 Clays - Zero 180gr JHP - WINSR.

They are great guns... have you played around with the hammer spring? the 13lb really makes it nice.

leo

That's a very good-looking gun, CAB. For sure you want to follow Henning's advice every step of the way for mags, springs, ammo, everything.

Full-length 40cal guns whether STI, SVI, TZ or CZ can all be extremely unforgiving of little problems - most of these problems are just factory-length ammo or factory followers. They go away [or never happen to begin with] when you set up the gun right.

Have fun with it.

I have seen a few of these new guns pop up at the matches lately, they all look very nice and work right out of the box.

I don't think the factory triggers are as nice as the old Gold Team guns but they are not bad either.

A lot of gun for the money.

He's got two, and now my drills!! I gotta watch this guy, he's out there practicing more than I am and getting better by the day.

Keep at it (let me shoot those this weekend) :cheers:

Looking at the USPSA classifieds, he may be down to one now? :P

I recently bought a Tanfoglio Limited to use strictly for 3 Gun. I got tired of laying in the dirt, mud etc with my SV Sight Trackers. It is definately alot of gun for the money. The trigger is good enough out of the box. I may polish some parts and try the 13 lb spring and see if that improves the trigger.