Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

C-more On 22/45

Richard Jones

Yep, that is what I have. I used a Clark mount, flattoped it, and drilled the two holes in my Cmore for the slide ride mount and put it on my 22/45....works great and looks cleaner than the weaver clamp set up, I will try to post a picture soon.

Regards,

DougC

I ran a 22-45 for several years in Team Challenge = Many cases of amoe wore out the pins and too many sear and hamer reworks. It is a great gun for what you are doing with it.

I still like the S&W 41 best ,= but for the $$$ the Ruger is great

enjoy B)

Oh! almost forgot- I broke several bolt pins , the part that locks the barrel to the frame.

Get a spair if you plan of shooting many minny mags

and or if you remind me I will bring one to Steel Challenge for you I have two extras and I do not shoot that gun much any more

JF

Edited by AlamoShooter

Hello: I have been thinking of doing the same thing with the Slide Ride I have but installing it onto a Browning Buckmark. I was going to try and get a Railway mount to do it from C-more and install the Slide ride on that. I think I may just drill and tap a Tactical Solutions mount for the C-more. Thanks Eric

I have been using a Cmore on my 22/45 for a few months now and could not be happier. I intend to run this set up for the up comming Ruger Rimfire Challenge Right now I have a Railway and it is mounted using the factory Ruger mount. I will be changing that out to one of John Allchins mounts in the next week or so. Here is a pic of my set up.

100_0418.jpg