Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bill Davis Ppc Grips

oldtrooper

What are you using the revolvers for that you are putting these on? I had a set of these on my Bill Davis Grade V PPC revo but couldn't get used to them.

Neal in AZ

I have used them in PPC in years past and I still have a Bill Davis slab barrel PPC revolver with the set that came on it from Davis. They just fit my hand better than anything else I've tried Hogue, Nills, etc. I need these for NRA Action Pistol both on an Open Revolver and a Metallic Sight Revolver. I shoot Action Pistol, USPSA, and IDPA. Gonna start ICORE soon there is a club shooting ICORE about 75 miles from me. I've been shooting the slimy bottom feeders in all the above for the last several years but grew up shooting revolvers from age 15 through the 1980's. I've come back out into the light and am planning to shoot revolvers again. They just feel right and are not as tempermental as the bottom feeders. Yeah, I know the difference I've got a Nowlin/Caspian .38 Super, Kim Stroud/Caspian .38 Super, and a bunch more just not as Aristocratic. Hell that Nowlin cost more than the first new car I bought in 1964, a Impala Super Sport.

It just feels good to shoot a wheel gun again. Thanks everyone, I ordered two pair from Midway today.