Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Circleville, Oh This Sat.?

Steve A. swore there would be a match this Saturday, but if it's SNOWING :o .......... you guys have fun without me :)

Looks like its going to be cold. Not sure if I'm headed down now or not.

Flyin40

Hello C-ville Shooters,

Steve tells me we are on for sure for shooting USPSA at C-ville this Saturday.

If you are confused by the match not being on the 1st Saturday...this is only a one time thing...this month only.

Next month...and for the rest of the year...the USPSA matches will be on the 1st Saturday, as usual. (And the Steel Challenge matches will be back on the 3rd Saturdays.)

This year, the club's board has given the Match Directors permission to use the 5th pistol bay...when the upper ranges are available for other club members to use. So, we might get a little bit more breathing room at some of the matches this year. That should be a great help. (faster matches, less traffic jams)

If anybody has any stage designs that they'd like to see at the matches, Steve is encouraging you to get them to him. And, if you have some ideas, but your not sure if they are "match ready"...get them to me and I'll help you tweak them too.

The front gate will be open by 8am for setup. We won't have the warmth we are enjoying in the early part of this week, but it should be a dry day.

Call me a fair weather shooter, but I won't be shooting OUTSIDE with Flex tommorow. 40 degrees ? Brrrr Sorry.

Instead I'm gonna go to Vandalia Range and shoot INDOORS & try to win a free gun! :o

Ironically Monday's weather report is 50 degrees and sunny. Next weekend should be much better. Try and order up some better weather in April Flex. ;)

It's only a 30% chance of precipitation.

It might be a bit windy. Which is cool. I don't get the opportunity to shoot in the wind much.

I think we'll get to use 5 bays this Saturday. That should be nice too.

I've been looking forward to outdoor matches all winter long :)

This was a great match and the weather wasnt ALL that bad. Thanks Flex for putting on a great match.

Could have done without the 8 foot deep mud on the one stage but hey, overcome and adapt right? Now if I can just keep the mags in my gun! Classifier stage I hit my mag release, not once, but twice, Dang it! The one other stage I fired 4 rounds with my toes touching outside the foot fault, DOAH! Other than that, I felt I did pretty well.

Now if I can just keep the mags in my gun!

SHOOT OPEN! :P

You think I could kee the mags in an open gun if I cant keep them in my limited gun?...lol

I tried to imrove my grip, thats how I hit the release. I remember someone saying not to change anything before a match.. Now who was that? :ph34r:

I'd change the mag release... if it happens now it can still happen later. just at an even MORE inoppertune time. getting the mag out of a limited gun isn't THAT important to risk droping all you got on the way to your last array.

True enough!

Great match, really fun stages. Hope everyone enjoyed the Venison Chili.......glad it was all gone.

Flyin40

Next month I'll schedual enough time before I dash to work to:

1) Eat Flyin40's chili

2) Not leave my utility belt at the range

Next month I'll schedule enough time before I dash to work to:

1) Eat Flyin40's chili

2) Not leave my utility belt at the range

3)Dryfire on my drive home from the match

Your gun belt is about as blue as your toes were, so I'm sure it blended in well.