Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Poly-choke Available For Saiga

Spaceghost

I just spoke to Todd over at Poly-choke. He says they just completed the screw on poly choke for the Saiga and now (like today) have them available. Apparently the prior ones were perm attached. I got one with the slots for $110 delivered.

Now if I just had a gun.

I don't want anyone calling and bothering Tony until he finishes my gun.

• 1 month later...
I just spoke to Todd over at Poly-choke. He says they just completed the screw on poly choke for the Saiga and now (like today) have them available. Apparently the prior ones were perm attached. I got one with the slots for $110 delivered.

Now if I just had a gun.

Tony as in Tromix?

I think I have a line on some Saigas hitting the shelves in a week or two. I have a 19" threaded spoken for.

I see a poly in my future as well.

Im curious if someone has tried to figure out how to make a poly type choke incorporating brake of some type??

At the time I ordered the gun the poly's were in short supply and Tony was afraid it would hold up delivery of my gun. Later when poly announced they had them ready, I just ordered one myself. The one I got has the standard poly 'vents' and it doesnt' have a bead on it so all I had to do was thread it on.

I agree it works well, I was a skeptic but after shooting sporting clays with my Saiga and just having to twist to get the choke I wanted, I'm happy. It came with a blue finish so I will likely bead blast it and paint it black then locktite it into place.

If Tony has them then by all means have him install it..

seems there is a 20 round drum in deveopment soon to go into prduction over at the Saiga forums. COOL :o

You mean THIS?

Here is a youtube

There is another guy developing one as well thats sealed and all plastic.

Cant find the info for that one now.

Great a 20 round drum. A large part of the reason (I know it was just an excuse) that the ATF classed the USAS-12 a destructive device was the high cap feeding devices. The 10 rd box and the 20 round drum. Now we have both. I'm not seeing a great deal of difference between the Saiga and the USAS 12 right now.

• 8 months later...

Now if I just had a gun.

Do you have a web address or phone number for Todd at Poly-Choke. Please pm me. Thanks very much.

Mike

www.poly-choke.com

Phone: 920-929-0667

Toll Free: 1-866-609-5874

Nitram LLC

322 North Military Rd

Fond du Lac, WI 54935

The threads on my Saiga were messed up and the Poly Choke I bought would not go on. I sent my the Saiga to Todd and he fixed the threads and put it in for free.

www.poly-choke.com

Phone: 920-929-0667

Toll Free: 1-866-609-5874

Nitram LLC

322 North Military Rd

Fond du Lac, WI 54935

The threads on my Saiga were messed up and the Poly Choke I bought would not go on. I sent my the Saiga to Todd and he fixed the threads and put it in for free.

Thanks very much.

Mike

seems there is a 20 round drum in deveopment soon to go into prduction over at the Saiga forums. COOL :o

You mean THIS?

Here is a youtube

There is another guy developing one as well thats sealed and all plastic.

Cant find the info for that one now.

THREAD JACK .......

MD ARMS is the company with the totally sealed 20 round drum.

Link: MD Arms

My two should be showing up in the next month or so... :cheers:

Edited by maineshootah