Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

It's Settled

ima45dv8

Have you seen Britney Spears newly shaved head? Well I have, and it pretty much seals the deal on a theory I've had for some time now....

First there was Sean Penn, then Dennis Rodman, and now Britney. We now see that kissing Madonna makes people go absolutely insane.

Edited by ima45dv8

Have you seen Britney Spears newly shaved head? Well I have, and it pretty much seals the deal on a theory I've had for some time now....

First there was Sean Penn, then Dennis Rodman, and now Britney. We now see that kissing Madonna makes people go absolutely insane.

good theory!

+1

good theory!

+1

It's not that they go insane but the hair must be cut off to remove the various infectious pests that result from the contact.... :o

I heard a rumour that the reason she did this was that he ex was trying to prove she has taken drugs so he can get custody of the children. The best to determine if she has taken drugs in the past is to get a sample of her hair for testing. Now they can't.... :o

:lol: now THAT is hilarious!!!

Carl

I heard a rumour that the reason she did this was that he ex was trying to prove she has taken drugs so he can get custody of the children. The best to determine if she has taken drugs in the past is to get a sample of her hair for testing. Now they can't.... :o

Yea, because checking in and out of Rehab like it's a hotel isn't a dead giveaway.....

If that the real reason, she did it for nothing. They use the root for the test. All they have to do is put a tweezer on a stubble and pull out a root.

quote name='Merlin Orr' date='Feb 23 2007, 03:31 PM' post='518089']

[it's not that they go insane but the hair must be cut off to remove the various infectious pests that result from the contact.... :o

:lol::lol::lol:

post-10635-1172271820.gif

Edited by Rennie