Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

"they're Mating Honey, Honest..."

Mooney

5 Revolvers ..... 2 Autos (1 of which has never been fired, and probably never will)

I must just be a real arrogant b@stard, as I have never felt the need to explain my purchases, I work long hours for my money, I will buy want I dam well want. :P

Only 5??

I found one tonight I didn't know I had. Its great to be forgetful. Everyday is like Xmas.

That is my short fall Cliff, unfortunately living in the land down under somewhat restricts the types, calibres, and amounts of firearms I own. I had to fill out a statuary declaration as to my reasons for needing to own more than two .357's. It sucks. :angry:

That is my short fall Cliff, unfortunately living in the land down under somewhat restricts the types, calibres, and amounts of firearms I own. I had to fill out a statuary declaration as to my reasons for needing to own more than two .357's. It sucks. :angry:

I guess after 'one for each hand' it gets hard to think of reasons why...

al503, you need a serious intervention. :blink: Your G/F wanted to buy you a gun! What were you thinking. There's no excuse for not starting the relationship out on the right foot. You should never deprive her of the pleasure of giving you a present.

Lord Man tell her you appreciate it and some are under a grand. Then suggest you pick it and get a PC 625 or something. :D

Then if she follows thru, well you got a keeper and treat her right. Give "her" a little present and you'll be set for life.

Of course I guess it could be one of those wily traps the fairer sex use. But, hey at least you'd have a gun to remember her by.

Good Luck next Christmas!

Edited by pskys2

Actually, I'm one of the lucky ones...my wife doesn't give two crap$ what's in there- she shoots (occasionally- and well when she does :wub: ).

We BOTH work hard for what we've got- along with many others up here in liberal he77- we'd better use what loot we've got before it's taken from us anyway (sorry- getting politcal- RANT off)---- and all of us should be able to enjoy whatever we want, wherever we are.

She's got her hobbies, etc., and I've got mine-

It was a good laugh though when she looked in the other day, and was wondering where they all came from :P . I need another rack for the safe soon B)

By the way- thanks for the laughs, lest I forget to say so.

al503, you need a serious intervention. :blink: Your G/F wanted to buy you a gun! What were you thinking. There's no excuse for not starting the relationship out on the right foot. You should never deprive her of the pleasure of giving you a present.

Nah. I had enough guns at that time.... :blink::blink::blink:

You mentioned something about an intervention :unsure:

She ended up helping me get something I really needed instead. It was a top of the line Liberty safe so that my no one I don't want touching my guns is gonna touch them. Now there's just the matter of filling it up properly. ;)

5 Revolvers ..... 2 Autos (1 of which has never been fired, and probably never will)

I must just be a real arrogant b@stard, as I have never felt the need to explain my purchases, I work long hours for my money, I will buy want I dam well want. :P

Only 5??

I found one tonight I didn't know I had. Its great to be forgetful. Everyday is like Xmas.

just move to the USA and you won't have that problem. However you might have to crawl across the Mx border to get your self legal :D

just move to the USA and you won't have that problem. However you might have to crawl across the Mx border to get your self legal :D

Tempting .... but I think the Ex would get me for kidnapping as I wouldn't come alone.

Nah. I had enough guns at that time.... :blink::blink::blink:

WTF are you talking about??????

:lol:

I currently have 5 pistols in my safe.

-Sig 226 with ~7K through it

-2 limited guns with a total combined <300 rounds

-1 open gun with ~3K and,

-1 open gun with 2K rounds through it.

I just sold 1 open gun that had 4.5K through it to make room for another open gun coming in a couple of months.

I have more guns than time to shoot them...

• 2 weeks later...

The rule in my house: "What Baby wants, Baby gets!" If we're shopping, (yes, I go shopping with her...), and she can't decide between two blouses, I say, "Oh Babe, just get them both!" Never fails to win me favor when it's gun buying time!

Lunch at the mall with your wife - $50

Two blouses and a pair of shoes - $100

Honey, I need a new AR-15 match rifle for $1000, "Sure, Jim, whatever you want..." - PRICELESS!

The rule in my house: "What Baby wants, Baby gets!" If we're shopping, (yes, I go shopping with her...), and she can't decide between two blouses, I say, "Oh Babe, just get them both!" Never fails to win me favor when it's gun buying time!

Honey, I need a new AR-15 match rifle for $1000, "Sure, Jim, whatever you want..." - PRICELESS!

There is a game to be played when you want something. Those who prepare in advance usually have an advantage.

Is that gaming :lol::lol::lol:

dj

Edited by dajarrel

There is a game to be played when you want something. Those who prepare in advance usually have an advantage.

Is that gaming :lol::lol::lol:

dj

Nah! It's called living....WeLL!