Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How Well Does It Work?

Bear1142

I'm trying out my first video postings. Here are a couple of quick vids of the Lund/SJC Titan comp in action.

This is from the Ft. Benning 3-gun match. It features Phil Strader with a 16" AR and me with a 20" AR.

Here is another one from the DPMS 3-gun match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5E5ovU6j4g

Erik

Edit- Ugh! This thing is running so slow. Are there any better hosting services than youtube?

Edited by Bear1142

Here is another one from the DPMS 3-gun match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5E5ovU6j4g

Erik

Edit- Ugh! This thing is running so slow. Are there any better hosting services than youtube?

Don't know a thing about compensators, or gas blocks, but that 2nd video (about 1/2-way through) is a great "3-gun" video, and helps answer some questions I've wondered about, as far as how 3-gun works.

must....resist....urge....to.....try.

But D*MN that looks like fun!!

L9x25,

You can see some poor pics at CPWSA's website. I'll try to get some better ones later this week.

SS,

Yeah, it was pretty interesting. When I leaned forward, the whole nose of the boat went down. I thought I was going to start taking on water. It was definitely interesting. Any little movement caused the whole boat to shift around. You had to be perfectly still or else you'd be all over the place.

I did load the rifle. The first round had a bad primer. Found the round after the stage and it had a good firing pin indent, just didn't go bang.

Erik

Edited by Bear1142

Yep, Phil, Seeklander, and I are running Leupold CQT's, but I will be doing some T&E on the Nightforce 1-4's soon. I'll post a report.

Here's another video from the US Nationals. Notice all the targets are zebra or crammed with no-shoots. I also tripled some targets right at the end. Truth be told...I didn't need the shots, the rifle was shooting so flat and well, I just couldn't get off the trigger. :D

Erik