Landis (sidnal)

Chet Polo (DJPolo)

Craig Outzen (smokshwn)

Mark Waki

Kurt Gruber (BigLucky)

Bill Gee (Gwhiz)

Mike Connell (AustinMike)

Mike and Zack Praytor

Mark, Tracy, and Shea Self (MarkS_A18138)

Carrie (flyingchange)

Bryan C. (??)

Russell Batt (R. Batt)

Bob (toowide) and ski (??)

Stuart (eerw)

Edited by XRe

I will not be able to make the Friday night get together. Family matters have the match in question. Sorry I was looking forward to seeing everyone.

Enjoy dinner and have a good match, I'm still hoping to make the match.

Bill Gee

A few changes - still at 25:

Dave Re (XRe)

Mike and Patty Taylor (cnemikeman)

Don Sawyer (Azone41)

Clyde J

Theresa O

Robert M (Bear23)

Landis (sidnal)

Chet Polo (DJPolo)

Craig Outzen (smokshwn)

Mark Waki

Kurt Gruber (BigLucky)

Mike and Zack Praytor

Mark, Tracy, and Shea Self (MarkS_A18138)

Carrie (flyingchange)

Bryan C. (??)

Russell Batt (R. Batt)

Bob (toowide) and ski (??)

Stuart (eerw)

Charlie Hiller

Shane Harbison

Edited by XRe

OK...bad news :angry:

was getting all my stuff together..and decided that I should come down with the flu last night...

we were scheduled to leave this morning..and I'm not any better..

so looks like I miss the match, the get-together..all of it..

I AM BUMMED..

excuse me while I run to the bathroom :o

OK...bad news :angry:

was getting all my stuff together..and decided that I should come down with the flu last night...

we were scheduled to leave this morning..and I'm not any better..

so looks like I miss the match, the get-together..all of it..

I AM BUMMED..

excuse me while I run to the bathroom :o

You're not the only one. I'm writing this from a hospital bed. I collapsed while working out at the gym yesterday morning and it looks like I will be here through Friday at least, depending on how test results turn out. Hopefully it was just some new medication I was taking, but the poking and prodding will tell. I really hate that I'm missing DT. I was so ready for some run-n-gun this weekend. :(

Already talked to Mike - Stuart, man, sorry to hear you're ill, as well.... This is not the couple of weeks for shooters, is it :(

So, we're up to 27, now...

I was overwhelmed by the emails and calls from folks about my hospitalization this week. Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. I was taken to the emergency room early Wednesday and I was released yesterday afternoon from the cardiac unit. They put me through a bunch of tests because of an irregular heart beat detected by EMS. It appears that my heart is OK. There was some sort of enzyme anomaly that had them looking at my kidneys as well, but whatever it was went away while I was there. The best guess is that a combination of prescription medications, over exertion, and dehydration all contributed to my fainting. I drink lots of water, so I was surprised by the latter, but one of the medications I was taking may have played a factor in this too. I’ll be following up with my regular doctor this coming week. I feel OK for the most part, but I’ve had a lingering headache and I’m kind of groggy – not quite back to my old self. I just checked with the on-call doctor and he says I’ve probably just got a tension headache, possibly caused by allergies flaring up too. So, I’m taking some Tylenol and trying to get some rest. A few days in the hospital really puts a drain on a person. Hard to get any rest when they wake you up constantly to take blood and check vitals.

I’ll take a break from shooting for the next weekend or two. I’m really bummed that I had to miss Double Tap this year! Hope to see everyone on the range again soon.

Thanks,

Mike