Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mtv

HI5-O

Just watched the "reality" show (Maui Fever) filmed by MTV here in my home stomping grounds. What a bunch of cr@p :angry:

It's all about partying, preying on females, getting wasted...all played by non-locals :angry:

I know I'm not in their target audience age group however quite a few of the locals voiced their displeasure of what this show depicts as real life here. http://www.mauinews.com/story.aspx?id=26943

Don't ever let MTV come to your town to film a show about "relationships".

barry :angry:

Edited by HI5-O

I don't know Barry between this show and Dog the BH, the south pacific islands are looking better and better :D

Are you coming stateside this year to shoot? if so where?

Glad you are well, Craig

Edited by smokshwn

Thanks smokshwn,

Just needed to rant about this stupid show and there will be another called "Living Lahaina" also done by MTV :angry:

Just shot our regular Sunday match, 5 stages, 100+ rounds, 13 shooters...got done by 1:00pm :) . Shot in Open-10 :lol:

Planning to shoot: Open Nationals; Area I & Area II (if able to get in :unsure: )

How was that snow storm :blink: did it hit you guys too?

It was pretty chilly here overnight like about 69 deg :mellow:

ba

I hate everything about MTV. Its used to be about music.....

I was fumbling through my guide on tv the other night and happened to scroll through MTV's programing for a couple of days and noticed the ONLY time they play music now is between 4-5am. MTV is now nearly 100% reality shows now. Sad.

Barry,

I will definitely be at A1 and Nats and I am going to try A2 when it comes around. Keep in touch we'll have to try and squad together again.

My hearts breaking for you having to endure weather like that. Yes we did get your storm, however it was a little cooler. We have had about 10 days of sub freezing weather and the last couple have been around 30-35. I'm thinking this kind of weather would kill you and Everett :D

New gun arrive yet?