Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Montana Gold Bullets Go Down In Price!

AlamoShooter

:wub: We were almost ready for a good size club order with Montana Gold, and the email note from M.G. said wait a few days and the price will go down. <_< I thought she ment if I was willing to go with Slow shipping the price would be lower. :rolleyes:

No check the web site the price went down up to $10 per case B)

I was noticing that 125gr .356 JHPs are now the same price I've been getting HAPs for... ;) ETA - when ordered by the 3750 count case...

What are "HAPs"? I have been loaded the 124 CMJs for my son and they have been great. VERY accurate and clean.

Hornady Action Pistol - its basically an XTP without the cuts in the jacket, and theoretically optimized for accuracy, if you believe Hornady's literature. Very accurate in my gun, very consistent bullet, etc.

Hornady Action Pistol - its basically an XTP without the cuts in the jacket, and theoretically optimized for accuracy, if you believe Hornady's literature. Very accurate in my gun, very consistent bullet, etc.

Where do you buy your HAP's? Thanks

Where do you buy your HAP's? Thanks

Shred puts together a group buy periodically - IIRC, he has to get at least 9 cases together to get an order done at any sort of reasonable price. Last time I bought 125gr HAPs, they were $171/3K, I think...???

9mm HAPs were (as of October) in the ~$55/k range, if bought in $2K+ lots, drop-shipped by truck to a loading dock. My supplier went way up (40%!), so not anymore. Anybody know a good Hornady distributor? They are the best bullets I've used.