Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mid West Icore Regionals

There was a lot of laughin' goin' on out thar!

Let's see

Pin Shooter won Open with 140.6

Bubber was 2nd with 160.67

Luttrell625's bad half won Limited with 163.07

I was 2nd with 184.9

Alex Zimmerman was 3rd Limited with 185.55

I knew I was feeling someone breathing down my back.

There were at least 2 Juniors (I don't remember the name of the winner) & Several Seniors.

The grudge match between Luttrell625 & WalterMitty was intense. With Steph wasting no time in rubbing poor Ken's nose in it. I heard something about a WalterMitty dress, and he offered to show me a thong, or something. I left the room quickly (before he actually got out of his chair) trying to not encourage him.

It was a fantastic match, Mike does so much with those 2 rooms, but I think the experience would be far less but for the Luttrell's.

Yes I took the Speed-e-Rack. I'll have to get a thank you to the Aysen's.

Thanks Mike & Stephanie and everyone else who put this together.

Edited by pskys2

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The jr winner was the 12 year old I was afraid of losing to. his name is Chris Ashmore if he continues to practice and stays away from the girls long enough he will be a good shooter.

walt, as for the 9 lb trigger problem I have already replaced the mainspring, polished some of the parts, purchased 1000 fed match primers and worked up a real light load. We will be back. :)

Edited by ffl

The jr winner was the 12 year old I was afraid of losing to. his name is Chris Ashmore if he continues to practice and stays away from the girls long enough he will be a good shooter.

walt, as for the 9 lb trigger problem I have already replaced the mainspring, polished some of the parts, purchased 1000 fed match primers and worked up a real light load. We will be back. :)

Make sure and bring Sidney. Chris and I enjoyed meeting and shooting with you both. You've got a nice girl there. :)

Ok, here's a helping hand. B'wana Six-Gun sent me an Excel file and I've converted it to a .pdf file you the computer challenged. I don't hink I messed anything up. The stages are now sorted by finish within each stage. Enjoy! :)

Edited to add:

Oops..... Congratulations all! Sounds like it was a blast. Now, where are these pictures? :huh:

Edited by haras

After watching Waltermitty in the first stage he shot (Diamonds are Forever, not Diamonds are Taking Forever). All I could think about was 4 windows, 4 windows, 4 windows.

I can count to 4 just 4.

RO:

Are you finished?

Are you FINISHED?

ARE YOU FINISHED???? Whispered: (Are you sure you are finished? there is one more window):D

However later in the afternoon I was supposed to count to 3 (hits) on the clam shell and shot 4 times. Really screwed up my stage as I had to reload standing still. Twice!!! Just massive CRS Syndrome.

But they say its curable, Maybe?????

Edited by ffl

Grandaughter??? :lol:

I had bet Ken a dollar a stage for the ICORE match. I brought seven crisp one dollar bills to the match. I the photo I am taking one from Ken, while showing my own plus my winnings from him.

Ken, of course, is a great sport, and we already have a rematch planned in May. I'll be keeping my dollars 'till then.

Hey Ken,

Why did the girl (Your Grand Daughter?) need so many singles?

Is she taking the bill out, or putting it in like a piggy bank? The other banks from that same era usually only accepted pennies.

Hey, I'm only old enough to be her, um, Uncle. <_<

Hey Ken,

Is she taking the bill out, or putting it in like a piggy bank? The other banks from that same era usually only accepted pennies.

Yea right Walter and I'm old enough to be her younger brother... :lol:

Hey Ken,

Yea right Walter and I'm old enough to be her younger brother... :lol:

Would that make me a Monkey's Uncle? :P