Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Did You All Get For Christmas ?

Chris Keen

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After getting a new 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for my B-day in November I wasn't expecting anything big for Christmas but my wife still managed to surprise me with a Chase-Durer watch that I've wanted for a while.

For my anniversary (Jan. 1st) I'm getting my Jeep lifted, rock guards/step bars and a Tuffy Lock-box for the back.

post-180-1167323116.jpg

I got the knowledge that my kids and grandkids are all OK...my daughter has a clean bill of health from her cancer of a yr ago..I got to hear them laugh, sing, see the smiles on their faces and in their eyes...and got to feel the love from all of them...Priceless...I am blessed.. :P

In my opinion you get the prize for best Christmas!

A Marvel .22 Practical model conversion unit, and a new stereo for my 20 year old Vette.

Not exactly a Christmas present, I bought it a couple of weeks ago. I was going to buy a Remmy 870 express for "homeland defense" while they were cheap and a rebate was going on until year end. Instead, I grabbed an ol' 870 police Wingmaster from Summit Gun Broker for even cheaper. Looks like it could tell some stories, but it's got a smooth action and shoots just fine. :)

pix2545603189.jpg

Nothing like the sound of a 12ga racking to say "you broke into the wrong house, buddy." :P

I got a scanpan (a high falooting frying pan), a set of chinese satin pj's, and a spin easy food storage carousel (as seen on TV, but wait there's more...)

Uh....I see a trend here....reminds me of some phrase about being in a kitchen... :huh:

now get in the kitchen and make us some food! :)

lynn

Uh yeah....I'll get right on that....NOT! :D A frying pan makes a good improvised weapon don't cha know! It only sits in the kitchen as urban camoflage. Did I mention the scan pan is tactical flat black in color? :P:D:lol: