Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revo Nats

cliffwalsh

Sunday through Thursday? Not good.

This year they offered junior shooters, college students, and schoolteachers the option of shooting an accelerated schedule on Friday and Saturday, that way the shooter only had to miss one day of school. I can't think of any way they can accommodate students and teachers with a Sunday through Thursday format.

Sammy's chances of shooting Nationals in '07 are pretty slim. He's going to be seriously bummed.

Sure shoot it all on Sunday, Ha!

September is going to be busy in Area 3. Word has it that the Area 3 Champs will be that month and one can't forget the Iowa Rev/SS Classic. And now I'm planning on the Revolver Nationals.

I'm tired already!

September is going to be busy in Area 3. Word has it that the Area 3 Champs will be that month and one can't forget the Iowa Rev/SS Classic. And now I'm planning on the Revolver Nationals.

Yes, I hope they don't put Area 3 right on top of the dates we have already announced for our Iowa back-to-back match. I also hope they keep the match in Kansas City. KC is a much better place to hold an area match than Rolla on multiple levels.

Yes, I hope they don't put Area 3 right on top of the dates we have already announced for our Iowa back-to-back match. I also hope they keep the match in Kansas City. KC is a much better place to hold an area match than Rolla on multiple levels.

What are the exact dates of the nationals, please?

What are the exact dates of the nationals, please?

Underlug the dates are Limited/Production/Revolver Nationals

Dates: September 9-13, 2007

Host: US Shooting Academy

Area Information: Tulsa Visitor's Bureau

from the uspsa website. :) Close to home, my home. :)

Mike I'm not positive about the Area 3 date, my info came third hand. I do know it won't be in KC. I heard it was to be Rolla.

Hope they work something out so Sam can go. Hey if you bring him for the week, I'm sure some of us could help him with his homework! That would mess with his head. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I would add my .02 cents worth.............

Since the combination is Limited/Production/REAL gun I have to go with the 25-2.

Having said that............

I will be bringing along in tow a few of my auto shooting partners in crime and will likely forsake you cats on the wheelgun squad this time........Ya'll won't miss me too much and I can get all the reshoots I need then. ;)

Don't forget my challenge of earlier about causing at least one more wheelgunner to attend........I claim Bwana and have pretty much talked our all gun GM into it too(I think).

Cliff, since Young Carmoney most likely won't be able to attend you can just bring Luke and Dave........Yeah it takes two to fill Sam's shoes when it comes to picking up chicks.

See you cats there, hope we can bust 50 (I think we can if we all get off our cans and stir up some of the fence sitters).

HOP

Thought I would add my .02 cents worth.............

Don't forget my challenge of earlier about causing at least one more wheelgunner to attend........I claim Bwana and have pretty much talked our all gun GM into it too(I think).

HOP

If I bring Rudy, will that count?