Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm Not A Sandbagger

Tom Mainus

If you win your class at Nat's, don't you automatically get bumped up a class? My % is almost an A class % but with the way I shoot classifiers it could never happen :angry: Didn't Mike say that Sammy got his new card after Nat's and he won C class? Or have they just not caught up with me yet.

Tom

I sent an email requesting that I get bumped up from C class in Limited 10 andthey moved me to B after these finishes:

Division/Classification Match information Overall Division Finish

1st C Class Limited 10 2006 Ohio Section USPSA 5th overall in Limited 10

1st B Class Single Stack 2006 Area 5 Championship USPSA 3rd overall in Single Stack

2nd B Class Single Stack 2006 Area 8 Championship USPSA 5th overall in Single Stack

1st C Class Limited 10 2006 Indiana Section USPSA 2nd overall in Limited 10

L10 Champion 2006 Indiana Section USPSA 2nd overall in Limited 10

2nd C class Limited 10 2006 Area 3 Championship USPSA 13th overall in Limited 10

7th B Class Production 2006 Area 6 Championship USPSA 29th overall in Production

5th place Production 2006 Berm Aid I Terre Haute, IN 5th overall in Production (unclassified)

8th place Production 2006 Double Tap Championship 8th overall in Production (unclassified)

Division/Classification Match information Overall Division Finish

5th C Class Limited 10 2005 Area 5 Championship USPSA 17th overall in Limited 10

1st C Class Limited 10 2005 Michigan State USPSA 2nd overall in Limited 10

3rd C Class Limited 10 2005 Indiana State USPSA 7th overall in Limited 10

6th C Class Limited 10 2005 Area 3 Championship USPSA 17th overall in Limited 10

3rd C Class Limited 10 2005 Area 8 Championship USPSA 11th overall Limited 10

3rd C Class Limited 10 2005 Kentucky State USPSA Sectional 6th overall in Limited 10

They just asked for the Section Coordinator or my home range President to also agree. After that they moved me to B. I stink at classifiers and had switched to Production and then back so I missed alot of classifiers that would have moved me up probably. Last month I shot a special classifer in Limited and got me B card to go along with the other B's.

Edited by fortyfiveshooter

If you win your class at Nat's, don't you automatically get bumped up a class? My % is almost an A class % but with the way I shoot classifiers it could never happen :angry: Didn't Mike say that Sammy got his new card after Nat's and he won C class? Or have they just not caught up with me yet.

Tom

SANDBAG1TH.jpg

Edited by Round_Gun_Shooter

Sam got a B card in the mail last month with a letter saying it was because he won C class at Nats with a B class percentage score.(Coincidentally, his last classifier moved him above 60% anyway, so he was moving up either way.) Tom, I think you would have needed to hit 75% to move up that way.

You're an A class guy in all our hearts, though!! :)

Tom,

Nationals is like Area matches.........You have to win your class, with the next higer class percentage(If enough GMs are there) ;)

You can get your Section Coordinator and Club Pres to agree and send USPSA a letter and they usually will gladly take you up on your offer.

Good luck, My take..........just keep shooting, who cares what class you are in.

HOP

Heck, I tried right the opposite..BUMP DOWN....they said something about a "physical disability" requirement, I tried the MENTAL DISABILITY route and was told that almost ALL USPSA shooters fall under this one..... :P:lol::P

Edited by DrawandDuck

Heck, I just want to know why I have 3 classifiers under 60% that count and two above 70 and two above 80 that dont count... I called USPSA and asked and was told to quit whining and was offered a classifier cry towel. I have not shot a revo classifier since that phone call. And yes, I am still bitter.

Back on topic, you do have to win your class at a Tournament level or higher match and shoot the next class up to get bumped up. I made A in Limited that way. Seems a lifetime ago.

Heck, I tried right the opposite..BUMP DOWN....they said something about a "physical disability" requirement, I tried the MENTAL DISABILITY route and was told that almost ALL USPSA shooters fall under this one..... :P:lol::P
Edited by Tom Freeman