Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Comp 1 Speedloaders For 625

COF

I'm looking for some Comp 1 speedloaders for a 625. I know Safariland used to make them for the Model 25 and 625 but can't find them anywhere. Anybody got a line on them? I tried the Comp 1 for the 29, 629 and Redhawk but they're real tight - I got them locked in and then couldn't get them out. :(

Jerry

You want the speedloaders for .45 Colt, correct? I've never seen this variety available, I have a 625 in .45 Colt too and didn't think these existed.

Actually, they exist for the .45 autorim. I do not think they do for the .45 acp, but, I could be wrong

Edited by underlug

You want the speedloaders for .45 Colt, correct? I've never seen this variety available, I have a 625 in .45 Colt too and didn't think these existed.

Actually, they exist for the .45 autorim. I do not think they do for the .45 acp, but, I could be wrong

Folks - To the best of my knowledge, HKS is the only company making speedloaders for .45 AR. I've never heard of Safariland SLs for that caliber...which, of course, doesn't mean they don't exist.:D

I just wish they'd come out with Comp IIs for N frames. I'm not holding my breath.

Somebody told me that the Dade speedloaders for the n-frame .44 mags will work with .45 auto rim. ;)

I am looking at a Dade for a S&W 44 right now. The 45 ACP will fit in it but does not have the rim as the auto rim does. It does appear that Bill is correct "I never had a doubt that he was". But good luck finding the Dades.

I'm looking for the .45 AR but figured the ones for .45 colt would be the closest. The Safariland Model is the J-A10 for the 25-2. They have it listed on their list of speedloaders but I can't find them anywhere. Where can you get the Dade speedloaders? I tried a Google search and only found a bunch of archive stuff.

Jerry

Edited by COF

I'm looking for the .45 AR but figured the ones for .45 colt would be the closest. The Safariland Model is the J-A10 for the 25-2. They have it listed on their list of speedloaders but I can't find them anywhere. Where can you get the Dade speedloaders? I tried a Google search and only found a bunch of archive stuff.

Jerry

Jerry, You might check with the old PPC shooters, they might have a lead on someone who is looking to sell their old stuff.

Jerry,

The J-A10 is no longer available.

Kind regards,

Iris Aguilar

NorthEast Region

Safariland Duty Gear & Hatch Svc. Rep

Ph: (800) 347-1200 xt 33418 (909) 923-7300

Fax: (800)369-1669 (909) 923-7400

iaguilar@armorholdings.com

Well, here's the answer from Safariland :(

• 3 weeks later...