Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thanks for everyone's positive comments. As I've posted earlier, the popper issue will be taken care of very soon.

The scheduled completion date for Phase I (all ranges and Main Lodge/maint. buildings completed) is May 2007. The facility as everyone saw it was only about 25% completed.

USSA will not only be able to host a 35+ stage World Shoot, but will be capable of holding the Bianchi Cup, 3-gun Nationals, Steel Challenge, IDPA Nationals, and any other major shooting match.

To really get an idea of the scope of our project, visit http://www.usshootingacademy.com/rangeoverview.html

In the unlikely event that WSXV is moved from Indonesia, USSA could easily accommodate it.

Thanks again to everyone who could make it. I hope to see even more visitors next year...when I'm a resident!

Phil

Edited by gmshtr

What production guns where used by the regular S_I, Caspian crowd, i.e: the big dogs (Phil, Travis, etc.) that shot production?

Not sure, but I think Phil, Travis and Taran shot the Glock.

I spent a lot of time watching the Production Super Sqaud "A" Since they were shooting opposite, you are right Phil, Travis and Taran all Shot Glocks.

Great match, Great Facility. Don't have much to compare it to since it was my first Nationals but overall I had an awesome time. Can't wait to see the facility next year. I heard that we can also expect a shoot house (which I assume will be used for one stage next year), Bianchi Range, 10,000 sq ft main building and I also heard that they are going after the multi-gun nationals next year too.

The only thing I thought was odd was the layout of the range with regard to location of the stages. It would have worked out a little smoother if Stage 1 started where the Chrono was and you moved to the left around in the circle. Well maybe next year.

Mike

Did anyone else notice the nice Welcome USPSA Shooters signs in the airport terminal? I thought that little touch (with professionalism) was really cool.

Absolutely gorgeous range already. Thanks to all that are making that range the finest. I really look forward to more big matches being held there. Was almost irritated with the Shooters Services Staff-ettes. Why do I have to pick the cheese of my $9 sandwich that you're making... can't you just leave if off and give it to a homeless/hungry charity? Where are the hot dudes pracing around to offer Red Bull or Adrenaline Rush drinks...???

:D

Yep I noticed it right away. Nice touch. Could you see Laquardia, Kennedy or Logan allowing such a sign, NOT. The Hospitality of Tom Fee and the Range Staff was incredible.

Mike

Was almost irritated with the Shooters Services Staff-ettes. Why do I have to pick the cheese of my $9 sandwich that you're making... can't you just leave if off and give it to a homeless/hungry charity?

:D

Hmmm, I had no trouble getting hamburgers ---- as opposed to cheeseburgers.....

Were they assembling sandwiches as they were ordered?

Where are the hot dudes pracing around to offer Red Bull or Adrenaline Rush drinks...???

Nah, I'll pass on having "range hosts." As for the range hostesses, I don't have an issue with that so long as it's tasteful. If the guys are distracted and go to the line unfocused, all the better for me! There's more than one way to compete! :P:D:lol:

thomas say "where is everyone going after the awards?" bill replies "we're all going the this bar down the road" thomas asks "where is this bar?" bill states "it's down the street by the dead rat."

bill, we saw the dead rat on the way home, looks like it was there awhile. too funny

have a great winter, see you next year. isn't that when you'll be a senior? :P

have a great winter, see you next year. isn't that when you'll be a senior? :P

Ok but what will you do when you can only shoot 80% of an old guy?? :lol:

PS The excitment of being there and the fellowship more than made up for my lackluster showing on the stages. Next year I can't wait. I learned more at this match than any Nationals that I have shot.

Edited by BSeevers