Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Online Retailer For Speedcomp And Cr Speed?

JoshF

Anyone know of an online store that carries the Speedcomp Mag Pouches and the CR Speed belts?? I'd like to buy from one place to keep shipping down but cannot find anyone yet.

Also for regular USPSA production class how many pouches should I have?

Brownells has them (www.brownells.com)

For ten round magazines, I would normally want four on the belt, with one in the gun to cover most courses of fire and allow for some disaster factor. If you won't face any thirty round stages, less may work.

Guy

Hi everyone,

Angus at ghost-holster.com has everything you would need as far as CR Speed stuff goes. He is also pretty much the cheapest and fast shipping as well.

Ok, been making calls and sending e-mails on your suggestions. Here's what I found.

Brownells - doesn't carry speedcomp

Shooterconnection - doesn't carry speedcomp

Pistol-gear - Currently out of speedcomp pouches BUT he replies to E-mail quickly and is willing to work with you!. I will definately use him for future purchases first!

Ghost Holster - doesn't carry speedcomp but hands down has the cheapest prices. I'll probably source my CR belt from him.

I'm still searching for the Speedcomp pouches, anyone know of a retailer that for sure has some in stock????

Hi everyone,

Angus at ghost-holster.com has everything you would need as far as CR Speed stuff goes. He is also pretty much the cheapest and fast shipping as well.

Ok, been making calls and sending e-mails on your suggestions. Here's what I found.

Brownells - doesn't carry speedcomp

Shooterconnection - doesn't carry speedcomp

Pistol-gear - Currently out of speedcomp pouches BUT he replies to E-mail quickly and is willing to work with you!. I will definately use him for future purchases first!

Ghost Holster - doesn't carry speedcomp but hands down has the cheapest prices. I'll probably source my CR belt from him.

I'm still searching for the Speedcomp pouches, anyone know of a retailer that for sure has some in stock????

Have you tried here I've bought my speedcomps from Ralph at triggerkit.com as well as from pistolgear.com. I recommend both highly for good communication and customer service.

-Albert

Have you tried here I've bought my speedcomps from Ralph at triggerkit.com as well as from pistolgear.com. I recommend both highly for good communication and customer service.

-Albert

Actually I have an e-mail into triggerkit and awaiting a response. I can't figure out which size to order since I have an XD. Also I want to make sure he has them in stock before I submit an order.

Edited by KSmoker

kSmoker,

SpeedComp pouches fit:

XD9/40 - use the XD version

XD45 - use the STI version.

Thanks for all the replies guys, I broke down and used two different sites.

I ordered the speedcomps through Speedshooterspecialties. The ones he carries for the 5906 also fit the XD.

Got the belt from shooterconnection and it's already shipped...how is that for quick!