Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Owensville, Ky Multigun This Saturday 30sept06

I will likely be shooting the KAPS make-up match in Bardstown as it is two guns, ten stages, and a rifle side match 2.5 hours closer to my home. We will be 3Gunning at Bluegrass on Sunday. Cannot go wrong this weekend it seems, lots of fun to choose from.

The Owensboro staff put on a good match. We shot 6 stages with a touch of rain. It was great fun.

I squaded with Big Dave and Rhino. Big Dave burned the stages down and Rhino and I just flailed around. I did get to absorb the wit and wisdom of the Rhino for several hours :P

Great fun!

Dave

Hope you all had fun...I'm still in the [Expletive deleted] jungle and will be for the next 3 weeks or so. Looking forward to getting back and shooting with all you degenerates though.

Hope you all had fun...I'm still in the [Expletive deleted] jungle and will be for the next 3 weeks or so. Looking forward to getting back and shooting with all you degenerates though.

Good to hear you are still "pumping air"! You should be out of the jungle and back in time for all your new rashes to clear up!

Looking forward to shooting with you again.

Dave