Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dawson 5inch Stroked Open Gun

GeneralChang

After much anticipation, I went to the Dawson Precision Gun Birthing Center and picked up a set of identical twins. It was well worth the wait.

The accuracy on these guns is amazing. Fit and finish are out of this world and best of all, their mine, all mine, muuhahahaha. Seriously, they are the flattest, softest, most accurate open guns I have ever shot. Here are the highlights:

STI Long wide frame

Caspian Slide

BarSto Barrel 9mm

Aftec

Heavy Ice magwell

Toolless Tungsten guide rod

Dawson Scope Mount w/thumbrest and blastshield

Cylinder and Slide sear, hammer and disconnect.

Flat steel msh

The gun's slide stroke has been increased by approximately .300 inch which makes for a really soft shooting gun.

ltdd_071.wav

post-746-1158117112.jpg

Look for them to be up for sale in the next two weeks.... ;):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I guess you decided not to take the "drop $500 on Dawson at the Yellow Rose to get Swensons fitted" route??? ;)

Edited by XRe

Good looking guns you got there Sheldon. Dave makes some quality blasters and accessories. I guess I will be seeing one or both of them in Waco on Saturday huh. I will let you touch my new one if I can touch yours. :D

Look for them to be up for sale in the next two weeks.... ;):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was thinkin' the same thing but wasn't gonna post it.

You know we love ya, Chang. :wub:

I guess you decided not to take the "drop $500 on Dawson at the Yellow Rose to get Swensons fitted" route??? ;)

I think Dave now also requires a limo to get him to and from the Yellow Rose these days for the Swenson install. ;)

-Chet