Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wheel Gun Pride

Steelshooter

Bunch of danged bankwalkers...... :lol:

Alright, back in the water, everybody!! :D

Mike, you listening for ideas on your Iowa T-Shirts?

Don't expect anything too artistic for the T-shirts this year. The shirt orders did not hit the minimum necessary to change the art-work, so they will be a variation on the OOPS shirts from past years. Nice shirts, but nothing particularly special. Next year hopefully more people will order shirts and we can do something really cool.

Back when the kids would gather at the ole swimming hole and go skinny dipping there were always a few kids who would hide themselves with their hands till they got into the water. There were always a few who would get undressed and into the water with no hint of self conscious and then there was always on or two who were a little "old for their age"..you know..the ones who already had a 5:00 beard shadow. Well, those with the more adult attributes would, rather than immediately jump into the water, take their sweet time and parade around on the bank before getting in. The kids who felt they had a little more to be proud of..... The "Bankwalkers". :o:lol::lol:;)

Careful, you're gonna get Cliff all excited.

REVO MEN: We reload more before 9:00am than most people reload all day.

REVO MEN? Remember there are Revo ladies too... You don't want to get into an EEO issue. ;)

"REVO PEOPLE: CONSTANTLY GETTING LOADED"

Other shooters think there is something wrong with us, anyway.

:lol:

REVO MEN: We reload more before 9:00am than most people reload all day.

REVO MEN? Remember there are Revo ladies too... You don't want to get into an EEO issue. ;)

"REVO PEOPLE: CONSTANTLY GETTING LOADED"

Other shooters think there is something wrong with us, anyway.

:lol:

Underlug, Me Like it...

Methinks the caliber of our Northeastern GM should be represented if any calibers are listed!

Right 10mmDave??

"REVO SHOOTERS: We reload more before 9:00am than most people reload all day."

Me likes it too....

Thanks Mooney :rolleyes: , I believe that ALL calibers should/if they can, be represented. Heck, hdgun

might show up with a 38 super 6 shot shooting 9x21 ammo so the wheel is getting kinda

large :blink:

Maybe just use 1 head stamp... "Revo's Rule - -DVC-" in a circle like "W-W 45 ACP"

(just a thought)

I like the original artwork that started this btw, all I would add is to make the last line 2 lines

and maybe lose the USPSA for fear of infringement issue's and to make it work for ICORE.

(didn't someone else say that :wacko: )

Or is he really 40S&WDave????? ;)

I think I'll always be known as 10mmDave Mike.....40S&WDave just don't have the same ring

to it ;)

And the jury is still out on 40 brass or 10mm brass, have to do some testing over the off

season and see if there's any accuracy diff between the 2 (I'm such an anal ba*turd :wacko: )

Good luck at the Nats guys, make us proud :)

Ahh forget the PC talk. Any lady who shoots Revolvers won't take offence.

A true Revolero, regardless of gender, knows what is truly being said.

Of course the Revoladys know - but perhaps some people could think, that there are no ladies in revolver division :( and that would be awful!

greetings Agnes

PS: I specially know the problem, being alone in my category nearly every match.