Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tiger Valley 3-gun

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
on the ammo requirements, was that 200 rds for rifle and 200 rds for pistol? or 100 for each?

From another forum:

Round count is 200 pistol, 200 rifle and 75 bird shot. Rifle targets set from contact to 300 yards, unknown distance from the tower set to 250 yards. Pistol contact to 25 yards. Bird shot CLOSE. International Multi-gun rules.

Lee

Hmmmm.. Sounds tempting. But I would bet that the Alimoney and child support might drain a bit on future matches and furthering my ability to make Benny's mortgage payments in the future!! ;) I would love to and am really trying to find a way, but I don't think it will happen. Heck, I'de like to just come down for tomorrow night and bring Benny some Cider!! :) Kurt is a bad man!

You guys have fun, and give Javier as much crap as possible!!

We need more shooters at this great match. As the reining champion I challange everyone to come on down & beat an OLD, GIMP WALKING, BLIND SHOOTER.

Just because you're OLD, GIMP WALKING and Blind doesn't mean you can't shoot!!!

Now spelling may be another thing..!

I know how those old guys are, they have more time and money to shoot now than the did when they were young....

Mick

I wanted to thank everyone who shot this match. Some stages were a little unconventional, and I thank you guys for putting up with it. Now that we have the numbers up, we can get sponsorship and break out into divisions.

Name Total

Darst 730.177

Otto 613.400

Gentry 598.393

Hill 595.340

Powe 570.213

Afram 553.672

Hindman 515.141

Swonson 497.140

Orr 496.425

Poor 491.839

Baker 472.239

Carpentier 454.132

Kulin 436.965

Dionne 428.728

Fulton 387.434

Eckstein 387.139

Martinez 381.828

McCrocklin 357.866

Stout 351.658

Lawson 346.291

Weinhold, G. 335.763

Blackwell, Sheldon 325.225

Ballesteros 314.647

Slayton 313.068

Huebener 311.737

Blackwell, Vance 305.935

Ward 303.146

Lewis 298.283

Carrillo 294.870

Willis 292.128

Strickland 288.797

Roelofs 284.102

Coombs 276.648

Lee 270.621

Rannebauger 263.274

Kesey 263.137

Wienhold 257.733

Sagnimeni 256.886

Vaught 252.030

Bernanke 196.454

Boesse 191.397

Swenson 172.681

Fields 167.315

Banaban 166.455

Allen 137.612

???????..................so is everybody being based against the top open guy, overall?, by stage? i'm really confused :blink::huh: do we have stage results?

Trapr

P.S.; those guys from Kansas, must be really hard to get along with,..............cause they made the guy from OKC ride his motorcycle, all the way to the match, and back. either that or thats just the kind of dedication, those OKC shooters have towards 3 gun. my bet is that the KS guy just smells real BaaaaaaaaaD. :lol::lol:

P.S.; those guys from Kansas, must be really hard to get along with,..............cause they made the guy from OKC ride his motorcycle, all the way to the match, and back. either that or thats just the kind of dedication, those OKC shooters have towards 3 gun. my bet is that the KS guy just smells real BaaaaaaaaaD. :lol::lol:

I rode because I didn't want to take the chance that he might be wearing a skirt and pumps. He tried to explain to me what "affectionate" shooting is about, but I never understood. Maybe one of you guys can have a man-to-man conversation with him and find out.

I do make my apologies for some of the way the match turned out. Everyone was told that the shooter meeting was going to be at 8:00 am. We still had shooters driving up to the firing line at 8:45. Our matches are the missing link. We don't have more the 15 shooter usually show up for a match like this.

When we started getting the score cards in, needless to say we were missing some information on them. We had lots of new shooters, who when you looked at what they had put down as class didn't match what they were really shooting. I had to do some drafting to get 9 stages done in 8 hours while feeding everyone during the match.

Our next match will require pre-registration which will help us to know how much food to buy and how many RO's will be needed for the stages as well as what class you will be shooting. We will have RO's check weapons at this match and make sure they agree with the class they claimed.

I will post the complete break down of the stage information as soon as Bruce, whom I worked his butt off, gets them for me.

Again, I am sorry that this match wasn't run like a USPSA sanctioned match, but my goal was to get you 9 or 10 stages of good solid trigger time in 8 hours. I would have been more anal had we had prizes on the table or anything but pride at stake. Please feel free to give me a call with any help or suggestions you have T.J. Pilling 972-977-9512

Nooooo, please don't run this like a USPSA sanctioned match. then we'd all be realy confused when it came to scoring. I understand that you got more than you expected, in participants.

the match was alot of fun, especially some of the more, shall we entertaining, embarrassing moments. Considering the turnout, i'd say, it was a success.

I believe you actually had some NEW 3 gunners, show up, and i don't think the CORPUS crew and their adopted stepchild,(ford truck) :lol: managed to run them off.

IMO,the little soldier stage, would've been really nice if was shot standing, offhand. BTW, has mark otto paid for all those welding rods????

posting scores and stage results on the website would nice, as well.

maybe next time, we can get more Okies????benny was itchin' for some Cider!!!!!

Trapr