Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tiger Valley 3-gun

I was running tactical class, and ended up sixth over all. I know Mark Otto was running Open class. Ty Gentry and Benny Hill were tactical class as well.

Does any one know what Darst and Powe were classified as?

Puts me somewhere between 3rd and 5th for tactical class? :blink:

Trapr gets listed as eighth overall against all the Tactical and Open shooters and he is running Iron Sight class?

interesting scoring method...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY I only broke one of them and I heard the welder running alot after we got thur with that stage.......

Nooooo, please don't run this like a USPSA sanctioned match. then we'd all be realy confused when it came to scoring. I understand that you got more than you expected, in participants.

the match was alot of fun, especially some of the more, shall we entertaining, embarrassing moments. Considering the turnout, i'd say, it was a success.

I believe you actually had some NEW 3 gunners, show up, and i don't think the CORPUS crew and their adopted stepchild,(ford truck) :lol: managed to run them off.

IMO,the little soldier stage, would've been really nice if was shot standing, offhand. BTW, has mark otto paid for all those welding rods????

posting scores and stage results on the website would nice, as well.

maybe next time, we can get more Okies????benny was itchin' for some Cider!!!!!

Trapr

Mark was not the only one shooting that steel core crap... there were some holes in that plate afterwards... Just kidding... I think 50 yards is to close for that thin plate... The very front two plates had about six holes each by the time our group was done. it was only the closer targets that got punched through. The farther back ones made it out with out getting drilled.

HEY it was only 20 that I put holes in out of 32 or 35 ?

SuperFly, you forgot to tell them how you shot holes in there targets. B)

You should have seen Josh knocking the bases off with his AR-10. Little soldiers flew one way, their bases flew another way. It was kind of cool...in a destructive kind of way. That is until I went to set up targets after he shot. We had to jam the plates into the ground. Luckily we were the last squad and he was the second to last shooter.

What a great match, there were some really ingenious stages!

I would rate the paint ball stage as one of the best, the pro action aspect is not seen very often, and punishment for dawdling or being less than tactical is not new. In this case just more positive.

No 343 is tuff.