Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My New Bedell Racer

Hotwings2001

post-7070-1152223083.jpgpost-7070-1152223099.jpgI was the lucky recipient of a great deal where a shooter had the gun built by Dan, paid for it and then after all that time didn't want to shoot anymore. So I got a new Bedell, fresh from Dan without a shot down range without the wait. Talk about a sweet machine. I think its gonna be like having Micheal Schumakers F1 car with Barney Fife behind the wheel for a while though. But hey, Its all mine and Im gonna drive it like I stole it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Oh the G-lock will be the Limited/Production standby. I figure when I get tired of not finding the dot and laughing at myself, I can always fall back on the Glock to give me something else to laugh at myself with. :D

I would say if you you need any help tweaking it give me a shout, but ala it's a Bedell gun........boring, nothing to do with it cause it's already been done by Dan. Nice looking gun Tony.....look forward to shooting it soon.

Get ready for a very boring gun. All Dan's guns seem to do is eat ammo and shit tiny little groups. I wish he would make a model that malfs, breaks down, sprays bullets etc so it could break up the monotony.............

Edited by smokshwn

True dat. I loved mine and hope to grab another one someday.

Can't wait to see it Tony, I just set up some stages at Malibar, should be a fun day.

Litlte hint.....for tomorrow leave the racker on, you'll need it. ;)

Paul, It shoots softer than my gun, and makes major with 1/10gr. less powder with no holes and a steel comp.

Eric, You shouldnt be allowed to touch it as you gave yours away, <_< and dont you dare say you want your Glock back. :P

Shoots little groups and feeds like a sewing machine.

I feel the need, the need for speed. Tonys new theme song......... :lol:

Get ready for a very boring gun. All Dan's guns seem to do is eat ammo and shit tiny little groups. I wish he would make a model that malfs, breaks down, sprays bullets etc so it could break up the monotony.............

Hate to point it out... but has anyone talked to Jake DiVita lately.... or Thomas Moore if possible???? sorry for the jinx on stage 5 man.