Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

9 Mm Once Fired Brass

howie1947

I hope this hasn't been beaten to death but I did a search with no results can anyone give me a good source of once fired brass I use only new in my open gun but would like some 9 mm to practice with.

Thanks in advance

You have several options

1) Brassmanbrass.com - I've had pretty good luck with them. not the cheapest nor most expensive.

2) millseatcomponents.com - My ATF - excelent prices and products. Problem is they don't always have stock. I ususally check here first.

3) edsbrassandreloaders.com - sells on ebay as 46silverfox. A little less than brassmanbrass but a better deal can usually be had on ebay. Try this if you have some time.

HTH

Jeff Doolin Jr.

586-665-2000

cps5700@yahoo.com

So far, he has the best quality. at the best price I have found. All cleaned, once fired Winchester headstanp for about $15.00/1000

Try e-reloading.com

He has them for $8/1000 all cleaned and mixed headstamp, but you also get some 38 super mixed in. He will sometimes make a better deal if you buy 10,000 pieces. This where I get mine from.

Todd

3) edsbrassandreloaders.com - sells on ebay as 46silverfox. A little less than brassmanbrass but a better deal can usually be had on ebay. Try this if you have some time.

I've bought from this guy before and had a few observations:

-CCI & Federal primers are nickle color

-Winchester primers are brass color

I found a lot more than just a handful of CCI brass with brass colored primers along with even more Winchester brass with nickle colored primers.

I don't think all of his once-fired...granted I've not had any problems, I'm also shooting Production, not Open.

• 3 weeks later...

I've bought from this guy before and had a few observations:

-CCI & Federal primers are nickle color

-Winchester primers are brass color

I found a lot more than just a handful of CCI brass with brass colored primers along with even more Winchester brass with nickle colored primers.

I don't think all of his once-fired...granted I've not had any problems, I'm also shooting Production, not Open.

With a few exceptions, I rarely find anyone selling "once fired" brass to have 100% truly once fired. If you push them, they will say it comes from a range that doesn't allow reloaded ammo but they will not usually guarantee 100& 1x fired brass because they can't.

I've notice the miscolor match on primers too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...