Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone Using The Bianchi Accumold Belts?

Hog Sniper

I had a Bianchi inner/outer belt combo that had a buckle. Not sure if that's the one you linked to but it looks close. I would honsetly look at the CR Speed belt. Its price is as good as any out there and it is the best bar none. The Bianchi wasn't stiff enough and it's a pain to get the inner belt just right so the outer will go on since the outer is fixed in length.

Go CR Speed and never look back.

splash

Another vote for the CR Speed belt. It is stiffer than any belt on the market and will keep your holster and moon clip holders from sagging. The velcro is also reversed and is eaiser on your car seats.

I have used the Bianchi 7202 belt for three gun for a couple of years now. It holds up and is pretty stiff. I use a CR speed for IPSC currently and as soon as I can afford to change the three gun belt, it will be a CR speed as well. The main reason is to get rid of the buckle in the front.

Good Luck !!

You know what would make all of this go away? Is if all the other belt manufacturers would just quit making "competition" belts except for CR. I like everyone else tried the "other" belt route. There is no reason. Like the statement before, get a CR Speed and never look back.

Have fun and shoot Alpha's