Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Us Marine

Carl Provan

I still remember my grad day. There have been very few days in my life that I felt I had acomplished as much as that day. Unless they have changed something that is the best military ceremony most folks will ever see.------Larry

My son Zack is set to leave for boot camp June 5th in San Diego. He is really excited. At first I really had my personal reservations (due to the current conditions) but I am behind him now. He has his sights set on being Recon some day. He is one hell of an athlete I doubt the physical part will be as hard for him as many...his body looks like a Greek God !!! He has been enjoying our sport and I hope those expeirances will help him.

I'm find it encouraging to read the above comments........

Edited by nipplehead

Congratulations to him! I thought watching my son graduate from boot camp was the biggest day of my life. Watching him get off the plane from Iraq topped it, though. oo-rah!

I like that sig line, too. :D

Troy

Here is a picture of the New Marine and the Old Marine. Curtis's grandfather was in the Navy during WWII. He was at sea, off the coast of Iwo Jima when the Marines took Mt. Suribachi. He is definitely carrying on a tradition.

Thank you for all of the encouraging posts. I hope everybody thanked a serviceman today.

post-5317-1148955409_thumb.jpg

Here is a picture of the New Marine and the Old Marine. Curtis's grandfather was in the Navy during WWII. He was at sea, off the coast of Iwo Jima when the Marines took Mt. Suribachi. He is definitely carrying on a tradition.

Thank you for all of the encouraging posts. I hope everybody thanked a serviceman today.

post-5317-1148955409_thumb.jpg

i luv it! perfect attention, thumbs along the eam of the trousers!!!

Outerlimits

We caught him standing at parade rest and attention many times. We went to Applebees for lunch and he even sat at attention and only used on hand to eat with. We had to remind him that he has a knife and can use both hands.

While I was in the south I went to Cool Springs Gun and shot a match with two fine shooters. Ssgt Robby Johnson and Pfc KC Eusebio of the Army Markmanship Unit. Both showed a high level of respect for everybody and each other. It was a pleasure to shoot with them.