Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Arkansas Section 3gun Championship

Anyone familiar with the range at Fort Smith that can tell me about the ground material....??? Is it rock, sand, dirt, grass, all the above....trying to figure out how many pairs of shoes to bring....

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mell.......i asked the same thing about pump/semi and optic/iron for HM........they will be all one big happy scoring family......no separation. good luck big guy......remember, you are a heman and must destroy!

Garret

mell, pumps will be recognized but you have to wear them while you're shooting, and they must be color coordinated and go with your outfit. I'd pay good money to see you in pumps buddy..... i might even buy you drink, you big hunka heman. see ya there trapr

garrett, don't get jealous......i'll buy you a drink with an umbrella if you want.

trapr

As long it is a pink umbrella! Just don't slip anything in my drink, I'm easy.... ;)

Edited by Helmut

Mike, your one to talk, the way I hear it you and Kurt were the odd fellows in Denmark hanging with the married couples and not staying with the rest of the gents. What could one gather from three couples out together? And now meeting in Greece!

Trapr, it's strictly a grain farm NO livestock. What goes on behind closed doors is none of my concern and I judge not, just pointing out the old adage about casting stones. Besides it's fun to mess with the Brit's and Mike in particular.

Guess I'll try and make it down for the fun, have e-mailed my intentions to Ark. match personal and look forward to seeing everyone if there is room. Keith

Keith,

You are right, we were the sad gooseberries in Denmark, Kelly, Delia, JP and Cathy were great ... the only reason Kurt always rooms with me is that he knows where the good beer and Scotch whiskey is at !! :D Hope you are well mate.

Mike, have fun in Japan and enjoy airsoft !! Here is my new AR setup for 3 gun practice with Meopta and all - GO Airsoft !!! :( See you in March for beer and bullets.

Trapr, I have a good selection of video - PM me your address and its yours amigo !

p.s. If you look closely you can see the name Delia carved onto my AR's stock - I bought it like that..... honest !!! :ph34r::P

post-2653-1152478586.jpg

pinto, its not the mini skirt, but wether or not he decided to wear under garments that day.

i just got off the phone with mr. weakhand, and he says to quit pickin' on his roomy. actually he said he can't stop laughing........see ya'll there. trapr

I think we need to chrono ALL heman/ironman pistols and rifles in light of what has been posted! Pumps flats and umbrellas make me think all is not right with these particular HEMEN :P

I think we need to chrono ALL heman/ironman pistols and rifles in light of what has been posted! Pumps flats and umbrellas make me think all is not right with these particular HEMEN :P

Maybe changing the division to SheMan would be in order. :D