Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Factory Ammo

rhgunguy

I would love to start reloading, someday. But right now between school and work I barely have time to shoot, let alone reload. So I shoot cheap factory ammo. The WWB .45 factory ammo I shoot is about 198 pf. Kinda makes quick splits difficult. Does anyone know of a source online that I can buy .45 ammo at the power floor for major? At a reasonable price? How about 9mm on the power floor?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by rhgunguy

winchester white box 185 grain ammo shoots softer than the 230 grain stuff.

my LE ammo catalog shows them to cost the same as 230 grain ammo.

what power factor you looking for 9mm? 125 or 165?

Lancer Ammunition provides .45 cal 230 gr. FMJ that is advertised at 757 fps (174PF). It is right around $200 per 1000 delivered to my door in Florida. These are very high quality reloads.

Unfortunately, their web site is currently down for an upgrade.

I've now shot over 2000 rounds of it without a single ammo failure. I will be shooting it next Friday at the Area 6 Championship Match.

Try precision Delta, they are out of Ruleville Mississippi, but they will ship anywhere. They have a deal going with USPS for power factors. They will ship to a match and the ammo will make power factor. It is a little dirty, but I have not had any problems.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone gone to chrono with atlanta arms ammo 147gr 9mm with a sig or 4.4" barrel gun? My chrono is showing around 865-885. (alittle close). Don't want the pucker factor during a major match.