Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Idpa Legal Vest

Frank79

Not sure about IDPA. IPSC/USPSA frowns on it 'cause it adds to some folks knee-jerk reaction that we're all crazy extremists of some sort.

Throw it and about a half dozen brand new red socks in the washer when you get it. It’ll look fabulous, and nobody will accuse you of being a gun store commando. :P

Darin

Throw it and about a half dozen brand new red socks in the washer when you get it. It’ll look fabulous, and nobody will accuse you of being a gun store commando. :P

Darin

Whats wrong with people thinking you're a gun store commando. It keeps the neighbors in line for sure. :D

will they really care if I wear my trap vest, or are they that anal about the rules.

They probably won't care as long as it isn't mesh on the sides where your gun and mags are visible. But other shooters may consider it gaming as you have the Captain Kangaroo pockets to toss your tac/RWR mags in. :rolleyes:

I have seen guys wearing worse and nothing said.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

will they really care if I wear my trap vest, or are they that anal about the rules.

They probably won't care as long as it isn't mesh on the sides where your gun and mags are visible. But other shooters may consider it gaming as you have the Captain Kangaroo pockets to toss your tac/RWR mags in. :rolleyes:

I have seen guys wearing worse and nothing said.

Interesting vest, but remember that IDPA rules will not allow stowing a mag in a chest pocket. You'd have to rig those bottom pockets to stay open, or deal with the velcro.

crday

• 1 month later...