Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

John 14:6

Zerwas

Jesus answered, "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the father except thru me."

I have a new slogan for 2006, see what 'cha think:

I'm shootin' for GOD

Not too bad eh?

Edited by TRP-Professional

Sounds Great TRP. I have been thinking of a short verse or something short that would be a witness for Jesus. My wife said to use the fish with a cross and slogan. been fishing? what do you think. I kinda like shooting for Jesus, Jesus loves you. God bless you all. Mac

encoreman,

That sounds GREAT to me. This is what I'm talking about. something to symbolize our creator and all powerful king of kings.

I see tightloop has a little different opinion than some of us, which is fine :) . There will be a judgement day someday...... :rolleyes:

HMMM, fair enough. I guess one can look at that quote and say I'm flaunting my beliefs. I know he (God) is a terrible topic of conversation.

I have a tendancy to flaunt my SVI limited gun too. It's funny though, nobody seems to comment on that....

All the best to you tightloop, and I mean that sincerely.

Edited by TRP-Professional

I'm a very devout Christian and anyone who knows me is aware of this. I have, however, found that the internet is not the place to try and lead others to Christ. This is best done face to face. I do like a topic about how to relate my relationship with Christ into my shooting though. It's cool.

I'm a very devout Christian and anyone who knows me is aware of this. I have, however, found that the internet is not the place to try and lead others to Christ. This is best done face to face. I do like a topic about how to relate my relationship with Christ into my shooting though. It's cool.

+1

Good one TRP. Hey guys and gals nobody is trying to "flaunt" we're just trying to let people who may not get a chance to talk with us, that we love the Lord Jesus Christ. If that offends, I'm not sorry. God Bless you all. Mac

What would Jesus shoot?

The Pharisees? :ph34r:

Maybe just DQ them?

Also . . . discussing is not necessarily flaunting.

"Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven." Matthew 10:32

I want in on that party.

I have never had a problem with student athletes wearing "FCA" (Fellowship of Christian Athletes) T-shirts. Likewise, who can deny the attractiveness of the shirts and patches worn by the Christian Motorcyclists Association? Whenever I see someone wearing such apparel I applaud the fact that they are not ashamed of who they are or what they believe.

It seems most folks also take measure of the person's actions and how they behave. In a nutshell, if you wear it you better live it or your evangelical efforts will have the opposite effect. But hey, you already know that. FWIW, if you live it, the T-Shirt isn't required, but if you want to wear it that's your business.

As for what would Jesus shoot? I doubt he would shoot with our club. We shoot on Sunday. ;) Just my 2 cents worth. OK, maybe a cent and a half.

Edited by Ron Ankeny

• 1 month later...

Probably HE would shoot anything and although HE COULD, HE would never win, but will teach us a thing or two or more.

HIS shooting jersey would read something like

"I WILL LOSE SO YOU CAN WIN"

Sponsored by

"FATHER"

Blessings!

Probably HE would shoot anything and although HE COULD, HE would never win, but will teach us a thing or two or more.

HIS shooting jersey would read something like

"I WILL LOSE SO YOU CAN WIN"

Sponsored by

"FATHER"

Blessings!

WOW! Great point Nemo.