Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2 Day Uspsa Production Class With Matthew Mink

Ferrell Spicer

Matthew Mink is a USPSA GM and Member of the CZ-USA shooting team.

The class will be 2 days on the weekend of July 8th & 9th at CRSSA in Glen, MS (near Corinth, MS) and will be focused on USPSA's Production division and is limited to 12 shooters. The class will be all day on Saturday, and Sunday will include training in the morning with a USPSA match in the afternoon followed by a match performance critique and additional instruction as time permits. The cost for the course will be $350 and includes lunch on Saturday and Sunday as well as entry fee for the match on Sunday. You will need at least 1000 rounds of ammunition for the weekend.

If interested, PM or email me through this site.

Ferrell

Edited by Ferrell Spicer

Matt Who ?????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let me add:

Memphis Airport 1 1/2 hours

Nashville Airport 3 hrs

Huntsville, Al 2 hrs

You can connect out of memphis to Tupelo MS.....45 min to the hotels.

On the match on Sunday.....

Usually 5 or 6 stages is our normal match running around 125 rounds......

Plan on 6 with 150. ;) (We have LOTS of steel!) but don't always use it :wacko:

We also have about any and every prop you might see at even the USPSA Nationals(Including a TX star!).

This is the range where the Mississippi 3-gun was hosted and only had 1 question for a 3 day match........and only 1 steel calibration......for country bumpkins we do OK <_<

Hope to see you in July......Oh yeah I forgot.......

It will be a little warm here then, bring sunscreen...we will have stuff to drink :blink:

Hopalong

Thanks guys for helping set this up! I'm looking forward to this, we will have a lot of fun and do a lot of shooting and learning. As the title says, this class is totally geared for the USPSA Production shooter, and we will talk about all the techniques, tips and tricks of how to shoot this division and why. Shooters of all classifications are welcome, just as long as you show up with your Production gear!

Matt......

What about my Limited - 10 Benny Blaster???? close enough? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have a list of Hotels on the Double Impact thread to be held at the same range in May!!!

Thanks for looking, hope to see you there.....Benny blaster and all! ;)

Hopalong

No prob, just have a double action trigger in it and shoot it out of Kydex. :D

Matt......

What about my Limited - 10 Benny Blaster???? close enough? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have a list of Hotels on the Double Impact thread to be held at the same range in May!!!

Thanks for looking, hope to see you there.....Benny blaster and all! ;)

Hopalong

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Id love to attend, but that will be kind of far for me that weekend. If Matt could get a little closer to Florida, now we're talking. How about another class a little closer to Florida or even in Florida, huh Matt?

Lets set something up! I can do Florida anytime, great vacation spot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK you Florida guys make your own damn thread and quit Hi-Jacking ours !!!! :P:P:P

Matt, Ferrell....UPDATE while there is still a little time for some to make plans.......

Any room left in the class???? ECT.....

Man do I have to do EVERYTHING !!!! :blink::blink::blink::wacko::wacko:

SAM

Im lookin around the Tampa area b/c 5 people are from there and we know the different ranges and RO's to get something set up.

XD Niner, I'll put you on the list. I think this now gives us 6 or 7. 10 is max, 7 is min.