Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Got A Job!

Singlestack

I lost my job in November but I started a new one 3 weeks ago. I am a Regional Service Technician for this company :D . And I am making more money than my last position :D

So far... it looks too good to be true. I keep waiting to hear what the "catch" is. B)

My company just offered me a fairly substaintial buy out if I go away. Over two years worth of salary. I haven't thought of getting another job since I am happy where I am but the cash has me thinking of what my options might be. I don't have to leave, they are just encouraging a work force reduction. It might be time to start another phase in the life cycle.

Too cool John,

Hope the new gig works for ya as long as you wanna work for it!!!

With the looks of the web site maybe you'll be rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous of the sport, like our own Zhunter!!! Might not want to let Mrs. Singlestack know when he's in town thou. Kind of like the Kid Rock commercial where he asks a fella to come party. The guy says he has to be home early. So KR drops him off first thing in the morning!!!

:D:PB)

Congrats - well deserved!

See you Sun @ SR?

You betcha bro.

do you get to play free golf? if so i want in. :)

Funny thing is... I don't play Golf! :lol:

As I understand it though, it is not uncommon to get offered to play for free which would be the only way I would ever get to play at some of the places I have been so far.

Like this place and this place.

B)

Hey I just used your system last weekend at Magnolia in FL. Good system, worked well. Or maybe I should complain it wasnt so you can go there ;)

Thanks but my territory is Georgia and South Carolina. I was in Florida last week riding with the Tech that has the southern Fl territory. Whata job :wub:

Last Wednesday we visited Miami Beach Golf Club, had lunch at the Fridays on the main drag of South Beach followed up by a visit to the Diplomat.

Nice day. B)