Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any Folks Hear Live Near Hanover, Nh?

atek3

Dollars to donuts this fall I'm moving from Berkeley, CA to Hanover, NH (for grad school)... any BE members live around there? I plan on continuing to shoot IPSC, and now that I can purchase an AR, take 3gun more seriously.

atek3

Dollars to donuts this fall I'm moving from Berkeley, CA to Hanover, NH (for grad school)... any BE members live around there? I plan on continuing to shoot IPSC, and now that I can purchase an AR, take 3gun more seriously.

atek3

Going to Dartmouth? I live in northeastern Mass, in Methuen, about an hour and a half from Hanover. I'm not sure how many clubs are shooting USPSA in Vermont, none in NH. I've seen some guys from that area shoot upstate NY, and come down to Mass for matches.

Hamar, lives on the south shore of Mass, about an hour south of me.

Go to the USPSA sight, Area 7, Northeast Section. and there's a link for the Vermont club, which is close to Stowe, and the Eastern Lakes Section of New York.

atek3,

Looking forward to talking with you, give me a call at the phone number I emailed you.

I live in Lebanon, NH, only about 6 miles to Hanover. IPSC not real big around here but I have a friend who shoots all the time with me and we travel to matches together. Would love another to join us.

We practice at a nice little range in West Lebanon, NH. You should join: http://www.tpk.net/~graftonfg/

We are both members of Green Mountain Practical Shooters in Morrisville, VT. Really great bunch of folks and some pretty good shooters. Their website is at: http://www.gmps.ws/

I can fill you in on things when you call.

atek3,

Looking forward to talking with you, give me a call at the phone number I emailed you.

I live in Lebanon, NH, only about 6 miles to Hanover. IPSC not real big around here but I have a friend who shoots all the time with me and we travel to matches together. Would love another to join us.

We practice at a nice little range in West Lebanon, NH. You should join: http://www.tpk.net/~graftonfg/

We are both members of Green Mountain Practical Shooters in Morrisville, VT. Really great bunch of folks and some pretty good shooters. Their website is at: http://www.gmps.ws/

I can fill you in on things when you call.

Glyn are you trying to start a love triangle??

You folks can't be that far from HARVARD

and I know I can make it to Pioneer in NH for steel and IDPA in 2.5hrs so BASS RIVER would be about three for you.

There is also a club in Maine starting up USPSA Maybe the guys from Scarboro IDPA can help you out.

Good luck in the Live Free or Die state. Great Country.

regards,

Edited by Round_Gun_Shooter

Funny guy! Actually just trying to recruit someone that might be able to beat you in a match! ;)

Nice pic show off

ATECH you can ride with nhglyn. The ride won't be so bad he is a good guy. We have realy good club matches. What do do you shoot what class are you. Open B/production/B is where it is at right now.

Funny guy! Actually just trying to recruit someone that might be able to beat you in a match! ;)

Nice pic show off

ATECH you can ride with nhglyn. The ride won't be so bad he is a good guy. We have realy good club matches. What do do you shoot what class are you. Open B/production/B is where it is at right now.

No challenge here... Production C, although I've shot a few B classifiers. Today was my first day out on the line in 6 months... Needless to say IPSC skills are perishable... Oh well, between now and september I've got 6 months to practice.

atek3

You folks can't be that far from HARVARD

and I know I can make it to Pioneer in NH for steel and IDPA in 2.5hrs so BASS RIVER would be about three for you.

There is also a club in Maine starting up USPSA Maybe the guys from Scarboro IDPA can help you out.

Good luck in the Live Free or Die state. Great Country.

regards,

2 hours to Harvard would be a no traffic run. Easy on a Sunday morning. Return ride might be a little longer, but, should be going the opposite of most traffic. The time for Bass River should be right too. On the 1st Sunday, instead of Bass River, Westfield would be easier, straight down 91. Glyn has shot at S&W, so he's familiar with the ride.