Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

31 Years Old With Stage 4 Lung Cancer

MarkS_A18138

I hate that good friend and shooting buddy was diagnose with stage 4 lung and brain cancer on Friday. He WILL win his battle I pray! It really shows you how life is so fragile and we need make sure and tell our family how much we love them everyday. It also has showed me how little my problems in life really are at this point!

There are some people on the forum that might know Kevin, He’s a big quite guy that loves to be the stats guy!!!! His wife Katie shot at the Ladysmith last year and he was the stats guy at that match!

His spirit is very high and he is very focused in beating the cancer!

Please Pray For Him!

I don't pray often, but I'll offer one up for Kevin and his family.

You're right about one thing -- I decided long ago I'd just as soon keep my own problems because when I looked around, I saw many that I didn't want to trade for. This would be one of them.

Find some peace...

I hate that good friend and shooting buddy was diagnose with stage 4 lung and brain cancer on Friday. He WILL win his battle I pray!

Please Pray For Him!

God bless him, and I'll say a prayer for you too. You do need to eventually realize his physical body will not win this battle, but that it's OK. They wear out and fail and we have to accept it.

Lung cancer is so virulent that it is one that is nearly impossible to beat, as it spreads so quickly. make your peace, I suspect you will only have a few months to do that.

Good luck.