Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holster And Pouch For Cz Pistol

eaglesfn68

For USPSA production, IPSC production or general use or other competition???

Pouches..

I am using the CR Speed Versapouch and like them a lot..

but any pouch the fits the CZ75/85 9mm mag will work..

Comptac, Cendex, Safariland, Kytac and Bladetech all make good pouches..

Holsters..

depending on the competition you are planning on..

Blade Tech DOH works well

Ghost or CR Speed if you are shooting in IPSC production..

on the cheap side..have heard the FOBUS for the G21 will fit the gun..

If not a Blade Tech, then something like a Safariland 560 paddle would be a good option (especially for IDPA).

I prefer single mag pouches from Blade Tech or Safariland, for that matter, pretty much any single kydex pouch will work well. Mag pouches made for Beretta 92 magazines should also fit the CZ 75 mags.

You won't be shooting IDPA with an SP-01. It has the dreaded full-lengh dust cover. It does, however, meet the weigt limit for ESP, not for SSP.

I have not yet shot a match with the SP-01 and DOH but I have dry fired the crap out of it and it is plenty fast. I have the matching Blade Tech mag pouches and they seem OK. I am just trying to get used to this stuff after shooting open for a couple of years!

Later,

Chuck

• 3 weeks later...

If you haven't already bought some mag pouches, I just put some Blade Tech dual pouches for sale in the Classifieds that work great for CZ75/85 mags and the price is good compared to having to buy new. These are identical to what I use with my CZ-85 Combat. They were bough for an XD but I later bought the same pouches for the CZ and I see they're identical and I've used them interchangably.