Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

This Forum

bierman

Where else could a shooting novice like me post a question in the "Shooting Questions" forum and have guys like Jake DiVita, Flex, Ron and even our gracious host respond with very insightful and helpful answers. That is why this is the greatest shooting forum on the Internet. Thanks guys, I was humbled that you would take time out to answer a new guys question.

Edited by bierman

+1 to that!

It's so nice to not get a bunch of responses from folks who shoot 100 rounds a year and pray over each copy of G&A they receive.

Not only can you get awesome shooting advice here, but also awesome gunsmithing advice as well.

Also nice to not have to prepare for a "battle of the keyboards" everytime you make a post.

The only negative to this site is I can hardly tolerate any other site now B)

The only negative to this site is I can hardly tolerate any other site now B)

Amen! :D

Amen ... and Halleluiah ......... I now only go to GT to check the classifieds (after I check the BE classifieds first, and then USPSA 2nd, of course)

I have to log in everyday, it's like a ritual... ;)
+1

I'ts fun to check the Humor, the B-Days, the Classifieds, What I Like, Match Screwups, etc.

:D :D :D

PS It would be fun to run a poll and see how many people have BE.COM set as their Internet Home-Page ;) I know I do. Flex?

Edited by C.Keen

I'm proud to be a member of a board with such a good group of people.

Kudos to Brian for providing us with this service.

Mike

+ 1. Kool to go somewheres a looong way from home and during the indroductions between shooters that always goes on having someone say.."Hey, I know you from Brian's Forums!"

Of course in my case that may not be a such a good thing... :P

I know for shure it is, SigLady.

I joined 18 januari 2004, had my dips...but this site is like a boomerang.

It always comes back to me :lol:

Everyone knows the Patron Saint of Humor... laugh.gif
...and HeyQuicksDraw (Stew)!

They're very special to me...'cause they joined to support Spook in his WS-Revolver-quest against Jerry.

I won't forget!!! And my wish is to meet Stew, when he visits the Netherlands this year.

Stew, I'll drive the 200K's for that occasion, a nine-eleven ride!

Woohoo, thanks Brian! and all you folks posting here, this site rocks around the world!

I'm not that talented shooter and age is a factor but a possible option for me would be the Bianchi in the Americas. Let me dream 'n meet....some of you :)

Edit:added ;)

Edited by schmitz

Spot on, Henny (and SigLady),

I've had ups and downs on this site, but every wave and trough has been a learning experience I couldn't get anywhere else.

Thanks to Brian, the mods, and our all-powerful (but humbly beneficent) admin, Flex/Kyle. You guys and gals keep the experience alive and positive.