Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Louisiana Gator Classic

LOUISIANA GATOR CLASSIC 2006

OCTOBER 27,28 & 29

USPSA SANCTIONED POINTS SERIES MATCH

SOUTHERN SHOOTING CENTER, THIBODAUX, LOUISIANA

AWSOME PRIZE TABLES, RAFFLE, DOOR PRIZES, VENDORS, JERRY MICULEK SPEED SHOOT DEMO, S & W TRY OUT STAND

12 STAGES, HIGH ROUND COUNT.

REGISTRATION FORM LINK is:

http://www.lagator.org/lgc2006.htm

Entry fees, Early bird $115.00 before 09/09/06:- after $130.00

Juniors $65.00

Last Year was Really Good, This Year will be GREAT!!!

MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW!

Edited by bayoupirate

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The latest Frontsite has a great write-up on the 2005 Gator Classic done by no other than this thread starter, Bayou Pirate.

The 2006 Classic promises to be better than the first.

Ray, is the gator still standing?

The Gator is still standing by the road. As for guns, I think we had about 8 guns from S&W last year (maybe more). Rifles from DPMS (that Scooter did not deserve) and literally a TON of prizes. 12 stages planned, and the range is AWESOME. Good food, good people. Be there or you'll wish you had....

Almost forgot, nice article Ray...No pictures of me though....

Edited by DMH

Haras, Bwana,

what you say we invite the Louisiana Revolver contengent to the Mississippi Classic and for them gracing the place with their presence we do the same to their match?

Get 20 wheel gunners at each and there is the chance to win 6 slots to USPSA Nationals for 2007......Considering La Gator Classic is level III?????

Hopalong

PLUS

Just messing with you, I never was that photogenic...

The article was great and I highly suggest that anyone looking for a quality 12 stage match worth going too, run by great folks with great food, and an ENORMOUS prize table, check it out.

Stages shot by some of the local clubs can be checked out on www.lagator.org to see the type of flavor we put on...

• 2 months later...

Scooter,

You might want to ask again.......with the question something like this......

You might want to reconsider the level II Sanction guys......

Since Jerry and S&W will be there, and Elliot, and it being a later in the year match....If you go level III and really promote it (and Jerry) you can draw 20+ revolvers....might even draw more than the USPSA Nationals.......IF it is a level III match, Next years National slots are awarded the top 3 in any Division that has 20 or more shooters.

S&W sure would be happy (and might throw in more goodies) if you had the largest showing of Revolver shooters at a match.

There is a pretty large following of wheelgunners down there, a good bit more than the local bunch around Mississippi and they had 17 at their state match.

Besides, a few of the guys might want another shot at Jerry after the Nationals.......

Toss them that bone....and let them chew on it a little while....

I myself will not travel more than 4 hrs for a level II match.....BUT.....a level III match with National slots on the line.......THAT is another story!!!!! :o

You might even draw some of them "Northerners" that are seemingly shy of shooting down south. ;););):lol::lol::lol:

Just a sugestion.......

But what do I know??? I'm just a dummy that shoots. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Just Announced Sunday!!!!!

Matt Burkett is looking to offer a shooting clinic/Class/program on the day before the match.

Anyone intersted should contact Gary @ gatbullets@charter.net

Stage Descriptions should be out by next week.

I'll post the link as soon as there up.