Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Louisiana Gator Classic

Doc, pots and burners needed?

Yeah, Scooter.....same deal....definitely appreciate the use of your stuff....

BTW, I'm shooting Production, too.......I am too lazy and don't have the time to reload ammo, so cheap 9mm thru the Glock will be the thing. Watch out!! I haven't been practicing at all, but I have my moments......sometimes. No threat to James unless he has gun trouble.....but, the rest......hmmmm.....we'll see.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have it already.

If not, Check your e-mail I sent it again.

I'm 100% there for Set-up and ROing.

Planning on bringing my BIG Trailer to EAPS to bring props home to Thibodaux.

Still Nursing a Knee and Elbow injury, but I'm hoping to have a few moments too.

Ray

You should have it already.

If not, Check your e-mail I sent it again.

I'm 100% there for Set-up and ROing.

Planning on bringing my BIG Trailer to EAPS to bring props home to Thibodaux.

Still Nursing a Knee and Elbow injury, but I'm hoping to have a few moments too.

Ray

Level II, CRO certified? or Level I?

Hi Timamal,

That's sort of a personal question.

After looking over the stages again, None of the stage descriptions require you to get down on your knees. If you would choose to, or have to, go to your knees, the surface of all of the bays are grass/dirt (possibly mud) and not rocks or gravel of any type.

All of that being said, if you get here and decide you'd like to use knee pads, you're welcome to borrow mine. Free of charge of course!

James, better watch out for Andy too!

I can't show you all of what I learned till The Classic.

Daniel needs to keep quiet, I'm supposed to sneak up on you.

The web here has been down for a while, so I could not reply sooner, but you guys should know my whole purpose for existing is too stir up stuff in this area. :lol: That's when I'm happiest!!!

If there was a GIANT SPOON AWARD, You'd win it. Everytime.

Just Remember, You've gotta stir the gumbo before you serve it for it to be good.

Since we've got fish planned I'll skip the gumbo for now...

Eat...Shoot...Eat...Shoot...Sounds good to me!

If there was a GIANT SPOON AWARD, You'd win it. Everytime.

Just Remember, You've gotta stir the gumbo before you serve it for it to be good.

Ray, Did you say spoon? Daniel gets the big stainles steel paddle. We'll have to get Elliot to make a special one for him cause mine's only 3 feet long.

ATTENTION EVERYONE: LA Gator Classic 2006 Update

Shooting will begin at 8:00am on both Sat & Sun. Stage times are 50 minutes. Squads have around 11 to 13 shooters per. Plenty enough time without rushing if everyone does his part. Lunch break on Sat will be in two sessions so the caterers aren't overwhelmed. We will try to have the shooting schedule posted on the web for everyone's perusal once finalized.

We will shoot 9 stages on Sat. and 3 stages on Sunday. Shooting should be finished before 11am on Sunday barring any interferrence from Mother Nature. So anyone needing to finalize flight arrangements can take that to the bank. Both New Orleans & Baton Rouge Airports are at least an hour away from the range.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me directly at :

drjkev@msn.com

Thanks.

doc

Are the squadding list going to be posted for the match or will we see them when we start shooting?

I will try to have the squads and schedule posted on the web once finalized. If not, you will be able to obtain a schedule when you check in. We are holding a final meeting next week to hash out the last details. I want input from the match directors before I wrap up the scheduling, etc. Shooting starts for everyone @ 8am both days. You will shoot 9 stages on Sat and 3 stages on Sunday, as it stands right now.

Also, sign-up should begin around 6:45 or 7am on Sat. Packets may be picked up then or anytime Friday at the range. We will be on the range from sun-up until dark starting Wed and thru Sunday.

If you need anything, please email: drjkev@msn.com

Cell #: 504-559-7888

Thanks

doc

• 2 weeks later...
ANY UPDATES

The server for the LA Gator website is currently down for maintenance and updates. As soon as they can get us back in service, we will have the shooting schedule and squads posted. Thanks for your patience.

doc

The server is up and running. (Hopefully it stays that way this time <_< ) Stages are there. Let me know what information people need and we will try to accomodate if possible.

Daniel

10 of the 12 stages are set up. If the weather holds up, we'll set up the last 2 stages, finalize target placement, and callibrate the steel tomorrow. The ROs and vendors should be able to start shooting Friday morning and be done early enough to rest up before the fish fry. The competitors will start shooting @ 8:00am Saturday and Sunday. Don't forget to set your clocks back an hour Saturday night.

Don't forget to set your clocks back an hour Saturday night.
Gasp! :o You mean we get to shoot a great match and get a free hour to boot. Wow!

(thanks for the reminder....I'd be at the gate wondering where everyone was)