Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 6

robopup

First time for Area 6 as well. I'm shooting Sat(?). Last I heard Cliff and Luke are coming up from Fl. According to Jerry and Kay's website, they will be there.

Phil

Edited by lefty45

I shot 3 Area matches last year......

Area-4 was by far the HARDEST match I shot all year.....Nationals included (This match was designed by and for Open shooters IMHO. NOT bitchin but just stating what I think and quite a few others I know that were there)

Area-5 was fun and the typical match now days......nothing extremely challenging and NO longer shots.

Area-6 was fun and challenging.....had 2 MEMORY stages that I didn't particularly care for but that is a skill we all need challenged now and then....NOTHING like the memory stages at A-2 though :)

You can expect 12 stages or so., Kind of like a Mini Nationals with some speed shoots, some good field courses and a few others mixed in just for kicks.

I recomend it.

I will be there but shooting the "Benny Blaster" unless things get better with the hand.

Shooting Sat AM and Sun AM (Squad 10 I think)

HOP

Edited by hopalong

• 2 weeks later...
Come down Rob, always a good match and Jerry has shot it the last two years.

Cliff

Hey Cliff!

I am about 95% sure that I will be shooting Area 6 this year but I'm trying to decide if I should shoot wheelgun or stay with the "Plastic Fantastic". I've been shooting all Glock so far this year and doing okay for me but I always have more fun with the round guns...they still don't have a revolver you can "barney up" on, right? :D Are you shooting the FL USPSA state match next week? If so, I hope to see you there...first beer is on me, buddy!

Rob,

Your on the revo forum. Of course everyone here is going to say shoot revo. Think about it. It's always nice to see if you gained any ground on Jerry over the last year.

I'll be at state. Going to shoot a 8inch 586 with the comp 3 loaders using a 125grain major load. Should b e fun.

Seeya there

Cliff

Yeah, I'll probably stay with the plastic till after summer time...I don't think it would be smart for me to switch to revo since I haven't picked one up in about 6 months.

As for the state match, let me know if you need to borrow any extra speedloaders or holders and I'll bring them for you. You can never have enough ammo or speedloaders, right? :)

I'll be at state. Going to shoot a 8inch 586 with the comp 3 loaders using a 125grain major load. Should b e fun.

Seeya there

Cliff

:huh: What's up with the 625? You shooting L10 or production with that gun?

Seeya there

Cliff

That way he has the choice of blugdeoning the targets with the barrel if he runs out of bullets. It also puts all but the targets in the back of the bay at point blank. B)