Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Does This Qualify As A "pimpgun"

Flyin40

Just received this gun back today from Tripp. I love how it turned out. Now just have to get to the range. :D:D

This is a Unique slide and a long dustcover. All the work to the gun was done by Gans except the hardchroming.

Flyin40

post-5017-1140761595.jpg post-5017-1140761581.jpg post-5017-1140761569.jpg

post-5017-1140761530.jpg post-5017-1140761609.jpg post-5017-1140761978.jpg

Edited by Flyin40

I thought about adding that but I like the flat Satin finish. I had to call Tripp back to make sure they didn't brush the chrome at all. Well if it doesn't qualify as a Pimp gun thats ok. I guess I'll just have to settle as a wannabe pimp. I can live with that. :D

Flyin40

Very nice Flyin40! Mr GANS pulls off another beautiful project!

Did you build it in 40 again?

MT

Its the same gun. Just the frame lightened up some and shortened just a tad. Took it too the range today. Put around 300 rounds through it.

You going to make it over to C-ville this yr????

Flyin40

Very nice Flyin40! Mr GANS pulls off another beautiful project!

Did you build it in 40 again?

MT

Its the same gun. Just the frame lightened up some and shortened just a tad. Took it too the range today. Put around 300 rounds through it.

You going to make it over to C-ville this yr????

Flyin40

I hope we can make it over to C'ville this year. The two matches I've shot there were great. I hear that the OH sectional may not be there this year....that really sucks because you guys did a GREAT job!

Hopfully it works out that we can get out there for a monthly match or two. Otherwise, I'll see you in PA for a few...

MT

Shot my first match with the gun after hardchroming. I was able to put some rounds through it to break it in after I got it back. It performed perfectly at the match, I just didn't shoot it very well. :blink::blink:

Very Happy with Tripp Research...... :):)

Flyin40