Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock Trigger Pin Bushings And Slide Stop Lever Work...

cautery

Well, it looks like I am going to have to get off my 4th point of contact and get back to this project.

Flex, I've got a pretty good chunk of change invested in that jig design, so I'd prefer not to give it away.

Sorry for getting distracted this past season. I'll be getting back into the shop at the 1st of the year... 2007 = less play; more work. ;)

I'm a work too, so I don't have a lot of time... but.

NO... The trigger pin bushing is absolutely NOT visible externally. IF this is the only criteria that is used, then the mod would be production legal. Off hand, I can't think of any reasoning that would make it illegal.... but I obviously don't make/interpret the rules. :)

Well, there really isn't an "easy" path for anything related to getting a trigger pin bushing installed... That's ONE of the reasons it has taken me so long to get these available. The trigger needs to be drilled very precisely (in position AND size), thus the drill jig stability and fit were critical... "Critical"=$$$ when making jigs...

Anyway... Hopefully, right after the first of the year, I should be ready to get moving on these again.

• 3 months later...

Hey Y'all...

Life gets in the way. Haven't made any further progress on making these available, but the articles should be available at the same links on montac.net

I changed hosting companies, but haven't reloaded the main site.

They will continue to do so until I reload the .com portion of my server.

Go to:

http://www.montac.net/

and then surf to whatever article you need to see...

Sorry for the confusion... I'm working and don't have time to update the original links. And those links will be good again when I have time to reload montac.com...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...