Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Brazo

mmcnx2

Well I just got off the phone with Bob and Ingi at Brazo and ordered a new open gun from him. They are great people to work with Bob was very detailed about the specifications and Ingi very informative about the process. I have not been this excited since my wife told me she was expecting our first kid. :rolleyes:

Just put my order in today for a Pro Custom Limited. Bob is great to deal with. Shoot, he was still in Florida, but to took the time to call me back here and spend the necessary time to get all the details hashed out with me.

Just wish he could clone himself so he could produce them a little faster. :) (Not complaining... just excited.)

I have a Brazos on order now and it will be ready in June. I ordered a Pro SC open gun. I'm sure I'll build a brother limited gun for this as well...

Funny thing Pete, I ordered the ProSX Custom and tacked on the Custom Limited as well and got them both last summer :D but have not been able to put the ProSx down to shoot the Limited gun yet :P It's never been shot, just sitting in the safe packed in oil :blink:

Dave