Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Boat Anchors

kevin c

(All steel) Para + Limcat tungsten sleeved bull bbl + tungsten guide rod + S&A magwell + 22 rounds of 180 grainers.

64 ounces riding on my hip at LAMR.

Thank the powers that be that I only carry it that way for less than a minute on match days (LAMR to the draw times five stages).

:D:D:D

My empty Para with a Tungsten Guide Rod, all steel frame with steel magwell is 43.5 ounces empty and 58.1 oz fully loaded @ 19+1. Just for grins I wondered about my N frame 610 with it's unfluted cylinder and 6.5" barrel.. 50.4 ounces empty!

No wonder I like shooting it.. lol Recoil? what recoil? So that's why it feels like I'm listing to the right when I wear that thing! :D

Vince

My empty Para with a Tungsten Guide Rod, all steel frame with steel magwell is 43.5 ounces empty and 58.1 oz fully loaded @ 19+1. Just for grins I wondered about my N frame 610 with it's unfluted cylinder and 6.5" barrel.. 50.4 ounces empty!

No wonder I like shooting it.. lol Recoil? what recoil? So that's why it feels like I'm listing to the right when I wear that thing! :D

Vince

Vince, I've seen you without the gun, you still list.... ;)

S&W 627 5.5 barrel it's only 3.12lbs loaded up...now I've got to weigh the TRP, I think it's only 44 oz's dry...

mikey

now I've got to weigh the TRP, I think it's only 44 oz's dry...

mikey

My full dustcover SA Operator only weights 39.5, I hope yours is less, or maby they're making frames out of tungsten now.

Right at about 50 lbs. for my loaded Glock 22 carry gun. Oh yah, that's including my duty rig with flash bangs, light ballistic vest, and loaded HK subgun. :P

Now with the heavy vest, helmet, and nightvision were talking some serious weight...

Heavy lifting, there... :D

BTW, unloaded Grams gutted Para mag is 3 oz., 21 rounds of ammo at 250 grains total wt. each is 12 oz. Take that and the one up the pipe out of the gun gives me a empty gun wt. of 48 and 1/2 oz.

I'm a small guy, gotta compensate somewhere :P:P:P