Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

For those still concerned...I spoke to Beven last week and sent him 3 more magazines to tune up. I called and he picked up the phone and was just as pleasant as always. He's working every day as much as possible to keep up with demand. He missed a 3-gun match that he had planned on attending due to the backlog of work. For those that haven't noticed, he pretty much no longer participates on this forum only because he needs to be working instead of typing. I sure wouldn't want to be that consumed by my job. :wacko: Call and leave messages, he'll get back with you.

For those still concerned...I spoke to Beven last week and sent him 3 more magazines to tune up. I called and he picked up the phone and was just as pleasant as always. He's working every day as much as possible to keep up with demand. He missed a 3-gun match that he had planned on attending due to the backlog of work. For those that haven't noticed, he pretty much no longer participates on this forum only because he needs to be working instead of typing. I sure wouldn't want to be that consumed by my job. :wacko: Call and leave messages, he'll get back with you.

I'm not sure what's up, but I've also called him twice since this thread started and he answered the phone both times. He answered my questions and gave me all the info I wanted. I'll be sending him a couple more tubes to tune in a few days.

-Cuz.

Situational update for me:

Spoke with Beven again last week and he was working hard to find me a docter sight and make good with me. He did just that this weekend and is going to cut my slide this week.

The other posters were right, he is a good guy to deal with and did make good on the deal. Sounds like I just caught him at a time when he could not get to the phone.

No complaints here.

Chris

Yeah...that gets edited.

The forum is for exchanging information. It is against the forum rules to air your grievances here and to "bash" a vendor.

Sorry for anybody that has troubles, but this isn't the format to hash that out.

KF

Forum Administrator