Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New old job

Joe4d

I get to reverse a shoulda woulda coulda,,   I left a boat I enjoyed, working for a company that was good to me to do what I thought would be near same situation for 25% more money and things didnt work out, have bounced around several companies all paying the same higher rates,, only to have my life put in danger, be lied to, and thrown under buss by bad management.  Generally wishing I had never left original company.

well got an email and just signed an offer from company I left,,, wondering if I was available right away.   Yep still at a lower pay,, but you know , money isnt everything.. Quality of life and lack of stress can make up for alot. Having an Army pension that pays ALL my living expenses makes me pretty flexible... 

Any way wil have a set month on month off schedule, no more bouncing around, and can actually plan a hunt or some travel ICORE shooting matches.

5 hours ago, Joe4d said:

I get to reverse a shoulda woulda coulda,,   I left a boat I enjoyed, working for a company that was good to me to do what I thought would be near same situation for 25% more money and things didnt work out, have bounced around several companies all paying the same higher rates,, only to have my life put in danger, be lied to, and thrown under buss by bad management.  Generally wishing I had never left original company.

well got an email and just signed an offer from company I left,,, wondering if I was available right away.   Yep still at a lower pay,, but you know , money isnt everything.. Quality of life and lack of stress can make up for alot. Having an Army pension that pays ALL my living expenses makes me pretty flexible... 

Any way wil have a set month on month off schedule, no more bouncing around, and can actually plan a hunt or some travel ICORE shooting matches.

Yes I agree, double dipping is awesome!!

8 hours ago, Joe4d said:

Do they have a need for a master DC electrician? LOL.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, GrumpyOne said:

Do they have a need for a master DC electrician? LOL.

youd freak if I sent you pics of some of the stuff I see

Edited by Joe4d