Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Icore Miwest Regional

Bubber

Revoman bring that speed down to Kansas in May to the Sunflower. I'm told the courses will be Revo friendly even! I'm coming up to Iowa for the Sectional on the weekend after, will you be shooting Revo there?

How is that Iowa Revo Only Match coming along?

We are definitely a GO on the Iowa Revolver-Only Championship scheduled for October 8!! Put it on your calendars for sure.

We'll get the final details arranged and have an entry form posted soon.

Oh yeah,

I forgot to warn you folks about Stephanie. :o

I got to shoot the Memphis Indoor Championships (IDPA) against her(Mike shot a bottom feeder <_< ).

I managed to get by her by maybe 10 seconds out of a 8 stage match.

She knows how to dish it out! :wacko:

Glad all had fun.

HOP

Revoman, Just wanted to know if you had stopped smiling yet. Great to see you again. Hopefully we will bump into each other again, Like the Iowa Revolver Only Championship?

I will be there with my Gecko on. It was good to see you again. I look forward to seeing you in Iowa. :D

Revoman bring that speed down to Kansas in May to the Sunflower. I'm told the courses will be Revo friendly even! I'm coming up to Iowa for the Sectional on the weekend after, will you be shooting Revo there?

How is that Iowa Revo Only Match coming along?

Sounds like a good time but I will be going to the Single Stack Classic end of April then to the ICORE Rocky Mountain Regional first week in May. Yeah I know that they won't let me shoot my revo at the Single Stack but like others say they have to blow the dust off their revolvers well every once in a while a Revoman has to blow the dust off a bottom feeder. I still haven't figured out how to get the moon clips in my bottom feeder.

My old stomping grounds used to be in Dodge City, Ks. My home town where I grew up is Garden City. All I know is they have more water in Iowa and where I live I can travel about 5 hours in any direction and there is some type of match going on. I have lived in Iowa about 5 years and it has taken me that long to figure it out. I will put Kansas down for next year.